Shareholder Benefit Quick Turn Around

woohooTOO

We booked a Drop and Go Deal with a sailing date of May 13 yesterday. I faxed the Shareholder Benefit information to Princess this morning. The benefit was posted to my booking within two hours. Outstanding job, Princess.:)

I faxed mine in before 9:00 am EDT and it was posted to my personalizer when I checked at lunch time. With the time zone difference, I thought this was awesome. I had similar results in 2014.

Would someone please post the fax number for sending for shareholder credit? Thanks

In the US and Canada

Fax: (661) 753-0180

Mail: 24303 Town Center Drive

Santa Clarita, CA 91355 U.S.A.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Would someone please post the fax number for sending for shareholder credit? Thanks

In the US and Canada

Fax: (661) 753-0180

Mail: 24303 Town Center Drive

Santa Clarita, CA 91355 U.S.A.

Once the info is submitted there is a phone number that can be used to check if the fax was received or if there are any questions related to your submission

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Once the info is submitted there is a phone number that can be used to check if the fax was received or if there are any questions related to your submission

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Yes.

Does the shareholder benefit show up in the On-board Credits as a "On-board Sales Promotion"?

It should show up as "Shareholders Benefits*". (The asterisk indicates non-refundable credit.) "Onboard Sales Promotion*" is normally the credit you get from purchasing a Future Cruise Credit on a previous voyage.

It should show up as "Shareholders Benefits*". (The asterisk indicates non-refundable credit.) "Onboard Sales Promotion*" is normally the credit you get from purchasing a Future Cruise Credit on a previous voyage.

A sum of a $100 was credited to my account just after I booked.

Some days later I made the Shareholder benefit application for my Wife by email for the Royal Princess round UK cruise in July for 12 days.. Nothing happened other than the automated response email.

I then phoned Princess at Southampton and they said that the $100 credit I had initial received was the Shareholders Benefit and it had been credited to my account as I was the principle guest. This original $100 credit was before we had made the application for Shareholders Benefit.

All a bit odd anyway as normally the credit is made to my Wife's account who actually owns the shares.

What now, a phone call or a letter to try and sort things out.

The information I gave was what I see in the United States. If you are from the UK, they may post the credits differently. If someone from the UK does not chime in, I would definitely call. It is easier to straighten things out before you are on board. Good luck.

Edited by Jersey42

The information I gave was what I see in the United States. If you are from the UK, they may post the credits differently. If someone from the UK does not chime in, I would definitely call. It is easier to straighten things out before you are on board. Good luck.

Thanks for your help, I will give them another call.