Warning for hump lovers

Just off the Jewell a couple of weeks ago, and wanted to share a sight my DH was privileged to see! (not really!) We had just arrived back on the boat and went to get a snack and was hanging out on the back deck (behind the WJ) to watch sail away. DH looked down at the dock to see what was going on and instead say an older guy sitting out on his balcony completely NAKED! Not sure if the guy realized he could be seen from above or didn't care! Just remember if you are on the balcony others can see you!

Fyi hump is middle part of ship where ship bulges out. Back part of ship where WJ seating area is is aft. You had me worried for a second about my upcoming cabin location:D

"Hump" might have a different meaning in this context.....:D

Fyi hump is middle part of ship where ship bulges out. Back part of ship where WJ seating area is is aft. You had me worried for a second about my upcoming cabin location:D

Yeah...I don't think you can get a hump in the aft.

There was a clearly naked man enjoy the sun on his aft balcony on our cruise too. It was a tender port day so the only people that could really see were other afts from certain angles, but he had no shame what so ever! We saw him later in the cruise and he was not American. Our European friends are far more liberal when it comes to that, so I assume he probably never even gave it a second thought.

And note to self...cover those chairs with a towel before sitting down :o

an older guy sitting out on his balcony completely NAKED!

There was a clearly naked man enjoy the sun on his aft balcony on our cruise too. We saw him later in the cruise and he was not American.

Oh Naked Men everywhere !!

PS How did you tell that he was not American ?

What was the giveaway ?

Oh Naked Men everywhere !!

PS How did you tell that he was not American ?

What was the giveaway ?

He could speak more than one language, he liked cricket and soccer and referred to soccer as "football".

I bite the bullet.

Now what´s the warning about? A naked man... so what. I bet we all have seen naked People in our lifes and there´s nothing we couldn´t see in the mirror.

I don´t think there´s anything shocking about seeing a naked man or woman, just as I wouldn´t have a Problem sitting naked on my balcony, even if someone could eventually see me.

Such sights are no different than in a gym locker/shower room or Sauna.

I bite the bullet.

Now what´s the warning about? A naked man... so what. I bet we all have seen naked People in our lifes and there´s nothing we couldn´t see in the mirror.

I don´t think there´s anything shocking about seeing a naked man or woman, just as I wouldn´t have a Problem sitting naked on my balcony, even if someone could eventually see me.

Such sights are no different than in a gym locker/shower room or Sauna.

Yes and no, I'm with you on most of it - if you're having to look from your own balcony then it's your own issue if you see more than you'd like. If you can see if from a public area then I'd probably say it's not on.

That said I'm frequently naked on my (secluded/private) balconies!

Oops my mistake it was an aft. The warning is for those that prefer not to see naked bodies I can see my hubbies and mine and that is enough! Also if you had a small child you may not want them being traumatized by seeing an old man naked!

Why does it seem like the naked ones are usually the ones that should keep their clothes on?:confused:

Also if you had a small child you may not want them being traumatized by seeing an old man naked!

It's sad to think that someone would be more traumatized by an older naked man than by ANYone without clothing. :( Not sure I like the concept that your'e only allowed to be nude if you look attractive to the general public. Being attractive isn't generally what being nude is about, afterall.

And no I'm not a nudist, but I have a hard time when people are biased against those who don't fit into their definitions of attractiveness.

I prefer not to see anyone in their birthday suit (old or young- chubby or skinny) unless I choose to! I was warning those that think they are out on their balcony in private that it may not be as private as they thought! DH saw this from a public area!

Sorry this post has gone in a direction I wasn't intending! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I'm not saying I want to see a young muscular guy naked either !Some thing are better left to the imagination (IMO)

I like the name of this thread, haha!!

I think the poster was just letting people know that people can see you on the balcony, in case you thought you were hidden, not so much complaining that she didn't want to look at naked people. Or maybe she was. I don't mind naked, and more power to those that are comfortable with their nakedness and don't care who sees it and doesn't have a body complex. I guess for those who don't like naked, steer clear of Orient Beach in St Maarten.

I want to see a young muscular guy naked

Yes please !!

Oh, I am getting weak at the very thought of it.

Imagine waking up on a beautiful sunny morning, room service breakfast has arrived, with two cups on the tray.

You walk out to the balcony, and there he is........

Doh !

Yes please !!

Oh, I am getting weak at the very thought of it.

Imagine waking up on a beautiful sunny morning, room service breakfast has arrived, with two cups on the tray.

You walk out to the balcony, and there he is........

"Good morning, ma'am. I'm here to unclog your pipes."