Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Got 5 100's this morning. Had a really hard time getting into the AARP site. Anyone else have issues?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I always have issues with my credit cards. One time it will be denied next time it goes thru. But never an issue with the site.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ugh I've been checking for these for days! I even checked last night and when I saw them this morning I got happy until I noticed the "sold out" [emoji20]. Any way to be notified these are available other than checking every few hours?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Ugh I've been checking for these for days! I even checked last night and when I saw them this morning I got happy until I noticed the "sold out" emoji20.png. Any way to be notified these are available other than checking every few hours?

I've only been looking for these since the end of January, and they have come up at around 3:30 AM on the East Coast all 3-4 times since then. I usually am up around 7-7:30 and have come in at the tail end each time. Today the $500s were gone on both AARP and Verizon, but the $100s were still available.

For once it doesn’t bother me much that I missed them; I still have a hundred or two left from the Glory cruise and I don’t have anything else booked with Carnival this year, nor am I looking at any for next year.

I am working on getting my Diamond with RCL and Elite with Princess for now. I can reach RCL Diamond; if I can find one or maybe two cruises that fit my schedule this year. It is going to take a couple more than that for Elite with Princess; but with any luck I may have it by the end of 17 or early 18. Once I get them I will look at Carnival again or maybe even Celebrity.

I just wish that they would offer the Princess gift cards as well as the Carnival cards; or RCL certificates/cards that could be used for more than just booking a new cruises.

I've only been looking for these since the end of January, and they have come up at around 3:30 AM on the East Coast all 3-4 times since then. I usually am up around 7-7:30 and have come in at the tail end each time. Today the $500s were gone on both AARP and Verizon, but the $100s were still available.

Makes my last week seem like nothing! Since you've been following so long have you noticed a pattern as to which part of the month it comes out?

They are now all sold out for all amounts on both sites. Wow, some were up mighty early this time to catch them. Glad to see them back after a long month.:)

I am on the West Coast and usually go to bed around midnight. Last thing I do is check AARP. Four times I have been able to purchase them around that time and usually the first or second to report they are available.

So those wanting to purchase, I would be checking around that time. Also a pattern I see is usually after the RCL sell out, the Carnival cards will appear.

Since you've been following so long have you noticed a pattern as to which part of the month it comes out?

I bought them on January 30, February 12 and today. I think there were also some available on or around February 2, but I had just purchased some a few days earlier and didn't get them that time.

I keep the AARP site open on my computer, and will check periodically each day. Also, when I get up in the AM, if I have an email notification from this thread as well as the Verizon thread, as I did today, I know that they are available. Both AARP and Verizon Wireless have them available at the same time.