Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

How long does it take for them to come in? We are leaving 11/18. Will I get them in time?

I have received them in as few as 4 business days, with the longest time from order to receipt being 8 days.

The average for me, having ordered around 80 of them, is 7 (calendar) days.

I think you will be fine.

If this is your first order, watch for an e-mail or telephone call to confirm your order. I have only had them confirm the order once, and that was my first order.

If you ordered the $500 cards, they will come delivered with a signature required. They have a new policy that they have to be delivered to the billing address on the credit card that was used to order them (I use to send them to DW's office). I use the UPS My Choice app (iPhone) to track the delivery, and rarely have to deal with missing them.

If you book through a travel agent can you use these cards as payment?

Yes , but you have to call the ta with all the card numbers and have them make the payment for you. Ive heard some dont want to be bothered with all that extra work. Each card has like 16 numbers and a pin code.

Took mine eight calendar days to arrive from the time I ordered. From what other say above, you can pay with some other form of payment, then have the gift cards applied later and that amount of the gift cards will go back to the previous form of payment.

They sent an e-mail and I had to call and confirm. I ordered two sparate $500 ones from AARP (had to answer questions to get enough points for the second one) and 5@$100 from citibank. Citi would only let me order $500. Three separate e-mails, three calls to verify I did order them and three signature required deliveries. Sheesh. But the cards arrived and I'm paid in full.

I could not get the cards to work on my mac running safari. Worked OK on a PC laptop running firefox.

And, no, no electronic delivery. Physical cards by mail only from both AARP and Citi. The two sites look very similar so I suspect the same company is really doing this for both AARP and Citi and probably Verizon.

Edited by Wheatie59

You can call Carnival and have them apply the gift card and credit your credit card. I have done it twice for deposit put on credit card, later bought gift cards and called and had gift cards applied and credit card credited.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Can you do this after the final payment?

Edited by cruiser4305

No electronic option to receive GC #/pin?:confused:

My final pmt date is 11/9, not sure they'd get here in time.

You have plenty of time to get one if you order the $500 card. They are sent UPS with a signature required. I ordered one last Friday and it will be here tomorrow. If you order $100 cards they are sent regular mail and there is no tracking info. If your final payment is less than $500 you can use the remaining balance for your sign and sale card!