Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I just got $500 from AARP and another $500 from Verizon bringing my 1 month total up to $5,000! :cool: Cruise is paid for now just need another $800 for CHEERS:p

So I've saved $480 on these and another $100 on the American Express offer so I'm doing real good!

Where do you find the gift cards from AARP?

Laura

You have to at least subscribe to the website. If you search this thread using the search tool and a key word or two, you'll find all the answers you need. These questions have been asked and answered 1,000 times.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You have to at least subscribe to the website. If you search this thread using the search tool and a key word or two, you'll find all the answers you need. These questions have been asked and answered 1,000 times.

You don't. You sign up, sign in, get the cards, cancel the account. I never as much as verified my email accounts with them. Never signed up for anything.

You don't. You sign up, sign in, get the cards, cancel the account. I never as much as verified my email accounts with them. Never signed up for anything.

Sign up. Sign up to the website. Say it whatever way you wish. There is a sign up process. I myself have an account. $15 a year and they send you a bunch of free gifts with your card. Lol. You earn more points as a member plus the aarp discounts on other places are pretty good.

Sign up. Sign up to the website. Say it whatever way you wish. There is a sign up process. I myself have an account. $15 a year and they send you a bunch of free gifts with your card. Lol. You earn more points as a member plus the aarp discounts on other places are pretty good.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were saying you had to subscribe to some emails from them. I just created a few new email accounts, signed up for an account on their website, ordered the cards, then cancelled the accounts. Never verified anything or signed up for any email list or anything like that.

I've never ordered from them, but I did set up an account. I always thought you had to "earn" points to use to get the discounted gift cards. Learn something new every day.

You do have to earn points, but you get a certain amount for just signing up. It's usually not 1,000 points so I don't know how you simply sign up then buy. Like I said, I'm a member.

Are the $100 and $500 gift cards ever more than 10% off? 10% is good just wondering if they ever do 20%.

TIA

No. Only 10%.

If you're looking for the gift cards on AARP they SEEM to come out frequently on a Friday morning, and they're gone by suppertime. I missed them last week, and was watching all week based on someone's feedback here on CC- sure enough, they were for sale again yesterday.

I got my last $200 in gift cards, then this morning I see they're sold out again. So just be patient- they'll be back again likely in the next week or two!