Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

My wife has been trying to get us some since early this morning with no luck. Apparently AARP has changed how their orders work and will not ship to P.O. boxes. Also, billing and shipping address must match exactly. Since we get all of our mail at the Post Office, it's looking like we are out of luck.

NOT a happy camper right now!

My wife has been trying to get us some since early this morning with no luck. Apparently AARP has changed how their orders work and will not ship to P.O. boxes. Also, billing and shipping address must match exactly. Since we get all of our mail at the Post Office, it's looking like we are out of luck.

NOT a happy camper right now!

I've never known them to ship to a P.O. box. I thought most P.O. box locations provide you with a physical address in case you need it.

As far as the address matching, yes that's a change but not that recent.

I know they shipped to P.O. boxes last year until at least October because that's how we were getting ours.

And we even tried changing our address through the bank to our physical address, but AARP's system still wouldn't accept it! Now the cards are all sold out and we are SOL! Highly ticked right now!

I still can't find anything on aarp

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1. Create an account and login at http://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/

2. Click "Rewards for Good" (at the top)

3. Click "Redeem my points"

4. Then click "Gift Cards -> Travel"

5. Scroll down to find the Carnival cards. (Currently sold out)

I still can't find anything on aarp

If you're trying to do it from your phone I couldn't find the registration link there either....I had to log into a desktop computer to see the registration button. Once you get your account go ahead and take some tests to build up points. I think I needed 1,000 for a $100 card. I'm going to be ready next time. :)

If you're trying to do it from your phone I couldn't find the registration link there either....I had to log into a desktop computer to see the registration button. Once you get your account go ahead and take some tests to build up points. I think I needed 1,000 for a $100 card. I'm going to be ready next time. :)

Glad you will be ready next time young whippersnapper [emoji39]!

For all you AmEx card holders out there, don't forget they have a benefit offer as well running right now. $500 towards your booking will get you $100 statement credit. Between AmEx and AARP, just saved $250!! WOOHOO!!!

Enrollment is limited. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 10/14/16 and 4/14/17 with (1) Carnival at www.carnival.com

I already have a reservation... I am hoping I will still get 100 credit if I add money to my carnival booking

For all you AmEx card holders out there, don't forget they have a benefit offer as well running right now. $500 towards your booking will get you $100 statement credit. Between AmEx and AARP, just saved $250!! WOOHOO!!!

Enrollment is limited. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 10/14/16 and 4/14/17 with (1) Carnival at www.carnival.com

I already have a reservation... I am hoping I will still get 100 credit if I add money to my carnival booking

Yes you will. Make sure the offer is loaded on your card and you make the payment directly to Carnival.

I just got $500 from AARP and another $500 from Verizon bringing my 1 month total up to $5,000! :cool: Cruise is paid for now just need another $800 for CHEERS:p

So I've saved $480 on these and another $100 on the American Express offer so I'm doing real good!

Where do you find the verizon gift cards?

In regards to the Amex. Will it work on an existing reservation? I would like to pay on my bill with the Amex..

I called and they said yes. But sometimes reps give the wrong information

It worked for me. Just got my $100 back on an existing reservation today. Took a few days to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk