Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Can you do this after the final payment?

No. Not unless you make some kind of arrangements to extend your final payment date.

By practice after ordering these cards for so long, I never get any that I know I will absolutely need within 20 days. Every so often the mail gets help up or something funky happens. You just never know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quedtion please. Can i use the cards to purchase bottle of alcohol to be sent to my cabin from the fun store now?

No. The bottle has to be purchased through bon voyage/fun shops, and gift cards can't be used online for payment. You can wait until you're on board and load the cards to your s&s account, then order the bottle once you set sail.

No. The bottle has to be purchased through bon voyage/fun shops, and gift cards can't be used online for payment. You can wait until you're on board and load the cards to your s&s account, then order the bottle once you set sail.

Thank you!

Sent from my VK815 using Forums mobile app

Just bought my last $100 one to pay off our cruise :D

Am now going to (hopefully) save up for a $500 one, or at least a few more $100s, to put on the ol' S&S account.

The $ saved will be our drinks on this cruise :cool:

I cant believe how long they have been available.

Can't buy the $100 or $500 cards anymore if you have a P.O. Box as your mailing address. This used to only apply to $500 cards. Won't ship to P.O. Box and shipping address has to match billing address on your credit card.

Get a po box with a physical address, then get your statement sent to both addy's.

Just updating prior post of mine (thanks all for your input) and tossing out another way to save on CCL Gift Card purchase. The catch is this one is related to customers of Giant Eagle, a grocery store in Pittsburgh tri-state area.

Currently, 2nd party gift cards can be purchased @ a $.20 per $50 fuel perk online via a special promotion via the website. Normally, it's $.10 per $50 spent.

They do offer this discount in store also the last few Black Friday weekends as well as a few other times per year.

For the $500 card, I'm earning $2.00 in fuel perks, good on up to 30 gallons of gas = $60 effective discount...Basically getting $500 GC for $440 plus my CC rewards for purchasing it, sweet.

They offer the cards in $100, $200 & $500 denominations.

Might want to check your local stores to see if any similar savings, happy hunting.

Edited by keishashadow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking to purchase a few, if anyone notice them on sale would you please post? I see they are on there as sold out right now but I've been looking daily and it wasn't there this morning. I can't imagine it went on sale and sold out so quickly but maybe it did. RC GC has been on there a while [emoji46]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I checked less that 2 hours ago and they were not there and now they are. I have seen this happen a few times when they were about to open them up for sale. They would be listed a Sold Out at first. Hopefully that will change soon!

I was thinking they might just be setting them up to make them available. Crossing my fingers!

I've had that experience before, and it freaked me out.

I need to start saving these things again, as we're booking our July Breeze cruise next month. :D

I was like...ugh, lol.

I'm planning to book Splendor for late June once I get the cards.