Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Can I connect it to the health app in my iphone? I could clean up...I did 10 miles yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks like it's just Fitbit. However you don't get points per mile. You get 150 points for a 10k step day, up to 1500 points once you hit 50 lifetime miles, up to 2250 points for 250 Miles, up to 2250 points for 500 miles and up to 3000 points for 1000 miles.

So, I finally registered and and signed up to earn points. Now I'm hooked to taking the quizzes. I don't want to not have enough points and not be eligible to purchase carnivals gift cards...

Do you sign on to AARP every day and take surveys [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1417]

So, I finally registered and and signed up to earn points. Now I'm hooked to taking the quizzes. I don't want to not have enough points and not be eligible to purchase carnivals gift cards...

Do you sign on to AARP every day and take surveys [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1417]

No. I log in everyday to get my 75 points for just logging in.

No, once I get the gift cards I just delete the account. Then when they're available again I create a new account and grab them. Not a fan of surveys, quizzes, etc etc.

No reason to earn tons of points. Every time you buy cards go for 5 100s rather than 1 500. Youll get 5000 pts back rather than 1000. The extra few bucks in postage is so worth it rather than hunting for ways to earn points.

No reason to earn tons of points. Every time you buy cards go for 5 100s rather than 1 500. Youll get 5000 pts back rather than 1000. The extra few bucks in postage is so worth it rather than hunting for ways to earn points.

I believe this only works if you buy the 5 $100 cards in seperate purchases. If you buy all 5 in one transaction I think you still only get 1 1000 certificate. Still I agree it can be worth the extra postage especially after you have taken most of the quizzes. Plus no signature required for delivery.

I recently purchased 5 $100 Gift Cards from Verizon for Carnival. I was hoping it would be regular mail delivery, but I did have to sign for the $500.00 purchase shipped through UPS. Just wanted to share this bit of information. I have not had to sign for the 4 $100 cards in the past.

I believe this only works if you buy the 5 $100 cards in seperate purchases. If you buy all 5 in one transaction I think you still only get 1 1000 certificate. Still I agree it can be worth the extra postage especially after you have taken most of the quizzes. Plus no signature required for delivery.

Yes thats what i was getting at

Plus no signature required for delivery.

We have purchased over $2,000 of these in $500 increments, and we have had to sign for each shipment from UPS. We also have to call Rewards for good each time to confirm the purchase. They send you an email with a code you have to give them within a few days or the order is cancelled.

If you link your AARP card to the account you get double the daily points for just logging on.

I didn't meant to cause any confusion. When I have purchased the $100 cards they come in the regular mail. The $500 cards come by UPS and require a signature and sometimes a phone verification before they will send them. It really depends on your situation but for me there is not much of a security issue with mail delivery and it is very difficult to arrange for signature. I do have a UPS account that I use to authorize the delivery without a signature but depending on the driver this doesn't always work.

The points/postage I was referring to is that in each envelope that is delivered there is a certificate with a code you enter for 1000 points. If you have one $500 card you get one certificate. If you order 5 $100 cards in separate transactions you will pay the postage 5 times but you get 5 certificates.

I didn't meant to cause any confusion. When I have purchased the $100 cards they come in the regular mail. The $500 cards come by UPS and require a signature and sometimes a phone verification before they will send them. It really depends on your situation but for me there is not much of a security issue with mail delivery and it is very difficult to arrange for signature. I do have a UPS account that I use to authorize the delivery without a signature but depending on the driver this doesn't always work.

The points/postage I was referring to is that in each envelope that is delivered there is a certificate with a code you enter for 1000 points. If you have one $500 card you get one certificate. If you order 5 $100 cards in separate transactions you will pay the postage 5 times but you get 5 certificates.

Interesting...I have always only gotten 1 certificate for 1,000 points whether I buy one $500 card or 5 $100 cards. Wonder if it's just inconsistent.

Donna

Interesting...I have always only gotten 1 certificate for 1,000 points whether I buy one $500 card or 5 $100 cards. Wonder if it's just inconsistent.

Donna

Did you buy all 5 at one time or in seperate transactions? I have had a couple of times where I didn't get a certificate in my envelope but usually there is one with every delivery. I do have to admit that I buy one card more often than multiple so I may not be completely correct about the rules. Just my observation on my limited experience.

I guess I want to make sure I have At least 10k points on my acct so I can buy two 500 cards the next time.. I'm just building up my points now.

You can sign for their newsletters and get a bunch of points. Sign up for all them then once you get your gift cards you can cancel them so you're not getting them everyday. I think it yields you around 4k points for this. I even took the Spanish quizzes even though i didn't understand a word I just answered whatever and still got the points[emoji6]

We have purchased over $2,000 of these in $500 increments, and we have had to sign for each shipment from UPS. We also have to call Rewards for good each time to confirm the purchase. They send you an email with a code you have to give them within a few days or the order is cancelled.

If you link your AARP card to the account you get double the daily points for just logging on.

We also only purchase the $500 cards, but have never had to call them to confirm an order. Perhaps you see the "From address" on their email which is "contact us@destinationrewards". The confirmation email does give if you a phone number to contact if there are any problems, but nothing about confirming! Here's what ours order confirmation email states:

The details of your Rewards for Good order are below. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has shipped. If your order includes magazines or gift cards you will not receive a shipping confirmation for these items. Please note that for faster service, your items may be sent in multiple shipments. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 888-842-2891.

We also only purchase the $500 cards, but have never had to call them to confirm an order. Perhaps you see the "From address" on their email which is "contact us@destinationrewards". The confirmation email does give if you a phone number to contact if there are any problems, but nothing about confirming! Here's what ours order confirmation email states:

The details of your Rewards for Good order are below. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has shipped. If your order includes magazines or gift cards you will not receive a shipping confirmation for these items. Please note that for faster service, your items may be sent in multiple shipments. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 888-842-2891.

No, the other poster is correct. My email said you "must" call to confirm the purchase. This only happened to me the first time I ordered and the woman I spoke with said they had to get verbal confirmation before sending them out. I also go to UPS website and it gives you the ability to esign so they can leave your package without you being there. I was nervous at first but the website gave me the option to leave instructions on where to put it so I had them put it on my back deck. I know some find this risky but it worked for me and helped me get them quicker!

No, the other poster is correct. My email said you "must" call to confirm the purchase. This only happened to me the first time I ordered and the woman I spoke with said they had to get verbal confirmation before sending them out. I also go to UPS website and it gives you the ability to esign so they can leave your package without you being there. I was nervous at first but the website gave me the option to leave instructions on where to put it so I had them put it on my back deck. I know some find this risky but it worked for me and helped me get them quicker!

I too had to call for a large quantity of gift cards I purchased. To verify everything.

I too had to call for a large quantity of gift cards I purchased. To verify everything.

I did mean to say anyone was incorrect...only that my experience on at least 10 purchases never required a phone call to confirm!

Perhaps there is a difference in payment methods or requirements on some credit cards? I have ordered up to three $500 at once and have never had to call to confirm (or on any of my orders even if it was only for one)!

Signed up two weeks ago and was able to purchase three 100 cards and after signing up for newsletters and taking many quizzes, I was able to redeem 11000 points for two 500 and one 100 earlier this week. In both instances I did not have to call in to verify anything. Got my first batch in the mail last week and just got my email notification about the second batch being mailed out today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Is an email alert sent out when the cars are available?

No. I get in the habit of logging in to Rewards for Good and checking daily about the same time each day - at nothing else, you should accumulate 350-525 points per week and have a few sweepstakes entries.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS