Tax Drop After Final Payment

Newbcruiser1

It was an onboard credit--when we didn't use it all, the remainder was automatically applied to our credit card. This was from our 31 May sailing on the Summit. Celebrity applied the credits without any prompting needed from us.

Same with our May 24th Summit to Bermuda cruise, this year. DH was checking our onboard account, and got a pleasant surprise of a port tax/fee credit. :cool:

We were given $26.75 p/p for a tax refund while on the Summit in Bermuda. We were in a Royal Suite which equaled $1.75 pp higher than most other classes. What I will also add is we did not use the credit and I noticed the credit applied on my registered credit card. It was a nice surprise!:D

We were given $26.75 p/p for a tax refund while on the Summit in Bermuda. We were in a Royal Suite which equaled $1.75 pp higher than most other classes. What I will also add is we did not use the credit and I noticed the credit applied on my registered credit card. It was a nice surprise!:D

The port charges seem to be the same for all cabin types, at least in my test bookings.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I was on the May 31st cruise on the Summit. I did not get a refund of any port charges during the cruise. I have not received my credit card statement yet. It would be a nice if it shows up on it.

When had you booked? Do you know how much your fees/taxes were on the invoice? If you didn't see a credit on your statement while on the cruise, then I doubt you're going to get anything. Did you not have any charges to pay while on board?

BTW you know you can check current transaction for your credit card on their website, right? You don't have to wait for a statement.

Edited by MisterBill99

• 9 months later...