Live From Golden Princess 1 June to 11 June

cougaraz

Just posting these is making me hungry!!

Some dinner pics, air dried beef, classic shrimp cocktail, pumpkin soup, the kid's hot dog and cheeseburger for those that are interested, Szechuan Shrimp, and in the next post the Norman Love white chocolate cheesecake.

Alaska20150048.jpg

Alaska20150049.jpg

Alaska20150050.jpg

Alaska20150051.jpg

Alaska20150052.jpg

Alaska20150053.jpg

Thanks for postings ALL of your photos especially the food photos to give people and idea of what the various options. Your photos are the first extensive look at the food options on the Golden. Thanks again!

Tom😁

The amazing day we spent in Glacier Bay, no photos or video can ever really do it justice.

Alaska20150038.jpg

Alaska20150041.jpg

Alaska20150043.jpg

Alaska20150044.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!

May I ask are you by chance from Arizona? If so, now that its over 110 degrees, how was cruising Alaska area? I know we are going to layer, I just don't want to freeze my behinnee off!

Thanks. I am interested in the setup details for both iPhone and Android. Can I load the app once I'm on board the ship?

FYI, download now or in port. You'll have to buy Internet minutes if you do it once the ship has sailed.

I cannot find the princess app on the apple app store. Does anyone know how to download it?

Search for "Princess@sea messenger"

And I agree with RickEk get it now rather than using your minutes while onboard.

Mike:)

Search for "Princess@sea messenger"

And I agree with RickEk get it now rather than using your minutes while onboard.

I searched for Princess@sea messenger on the App store and got new results. Any hints as to what I am doing wrong?

We are just off the Golden and ours appeared in the form of vouchers, but they appeared to be from the TA which totally confused us. Princess did not pick a time. we redeemed on the first night in Crown Grill, for fear of the restaurants booking up AND because I don't like the first night in dining rooms. Too much chaos and waiting.

Sometimes the offer is part of the amenities by Princess for booking a cruise. Sometimes it is a "gift" from your TA.

If from Princess, they preselect the day, time and restaurant. If from your TA, you get to pick once on board.

I searched for Princess@sea messenger on the App store and got new results. Any hints as to what I am doing wrong?

I was reading in another thread that it has apparently been taken down. Maybe they are working on bug fixes, etc.

I was reading in another thread that it has apparently been taken down. Maybe they are working on bug fixes, etc.

I just did a search in the app store and it is no longer there.:confused:

So there must have been bugs.