Need a bit of help paying online!

BenandBeth

Hello!

I wonder if anyone can help us. We are booked on an Alaskan cruise in late July and our pay date is tomorrow and is our first cruise.

I just logged into my celebrity to pay today and I cant find how to pay anywhere!! I am using the UK website we booked on.

Very stressed as feel like we are going to loose our deposit and cruise.

Thanks very much for any help.

Edited by BenandBeth

We would call but the UK tel hours say open til 8pm (it is now 9pm)

:(

We thought our final payment was a month before our cruise otherwise it would have been paid.

Edited by BenandBeth

Hello!

I wonder if anyone can help us. We are booked on an Alaskan cruise in late July and our pay date is tomorrow and is our first cruise.

I just logged into my celebrity to pay today and I cant find how to pay anywhere!! I am using the UK website we booked on.

If your payment date is tomorrow, don't waste time trying to figure it out on the website.

Just call them ASAP to assure you don't lose your booking.

Hi i am in the UK and when I log in to My Celebrity it brings up my cruise and there are boxes with various options. When you click on make a payment box you get a page which says cruise balance due. You tick this box and click on make payment and it takes you to the payment page. Hope this helps.

We have tried to call but Celebrity UK call centre is closed.

I feel like I am going mad there must be a way to pay online like everything else!

Very upset atm.

Hopefully barneyboy got you on the right path and you are getting this paid. Do come back and let us know!

One thing I might add for the future - I always take the final payment date - count two weeks ahead and mark that date on my calendar to make final payment. :D Life happens and things come up - this way we know it will always get paid before due!

We have tried to call but Celebrity UK call centre is closed.

I feel like I am going mad there must be a way to pay online like everything else!

Very upset atm.

I just checked the final payment reminder I received from Celebrity UK a few months back. According to that, the only way to make the final payment is to either to phone them or send a cheque! I agree it's very frustrating and old-fashioned that Celebrity haven't made it possible for their customers to pay online. You said that your final payment is due tomorrow so please don't spend the night worrying, just give them a call in the morning.

Have a great cruise :)

Thanks for the help everyone but I still have not paid.

When I log into my celebrity all it says is manage reservation, explore cruise planner, online check in and remove reservation and there is no make payment option.

If Eloise is right then its going to be a sleepless night.

Take screen shots of the pages you can access to evidence you have tried to pay. Email Celebrity now, again to evidence you have tried to pay. I am sure you will be OK but if anyone was awkward at least you can show you tried.

All the very best, as the previous responder said, let us know tomorrow that all is well.

Best Wishes

If your payment date is tomorrow then it's tomorrow, no need to stress overnight, but do ring ASAP tomorrow.

I once tried to pay on line and got to the final page and it then cut off, so I phoned anyway.

Maybe things have altered since and maybe there isn't an option to pay on line any more.

My advice is based on the email I received from Celebrity in regard to payment for our last cruise. I just thought to log into "My Celebrity" to look at my next booking and there is a "Make Payment" button between the "Manage Reservation" and "Explore Cruise Planner" buttons. Great advice from Chemmo to take a screen shot of what you are seeing and email it to Celebrity. I still don't think there's any need for a sleepless night though if your final payment isn't due until tomorrow.

When I log into my celebrity all it says is manage reservation, explore cruise planner, online check in and remove reservation and there is no make payment option.

In US I go to MANAGE RESERVATION and follow directions.

In US I go to MANAGE RESERVATION and follow directions.

What time do they open in the am? Call 1 minute after opening time. They should not have dropped your reservation. Don't wait.

If you click on Manage Reservation do you see a Payment Summary at the right?

If so, there may be a Make Payment button at the bottom of that.

However I understand there is a separate website for the UK so it may be different from the US website. If so, as others have said, call them as soon as you can. Good luck.

Hello!

Beth and Ben

As you are in the UK, I would not pay but rather telephone and select the "Accounts Department" option. Online payments in the UK have always been flaky and I will no longer risk it. Even if it has appeared to have worked you will no know it has until it appears or does not appear on your credit card statement. If final payment is close, it is too risky. It is quick and efficient by 'phone.

I rang up celebrity Uk last week as I have two separate reservations one booked online and one via celebrity uk. One reservation I can make payments on and access price breakdown and the other I cant.

The explanation I received was that the reservations are on separate systems.

All paid up now. :)

Thanks for everyone's help because I felt a bit like I was going nuts.

The lady on the phone explained they had been changing MYCelebrity online so things had happened and there were still issues. Although I was in a phone queue for ages which was a 08 number and I am still unimpressed with the website.

Its a saving grace the call staff are great because the online/phone front of Celebrity has not left a good first impression so far.

Edited by BenandBeth

Glad you got it paid. Our final payment is due on 15th July, so I will pay it in plenty of time in case I have the same problem.

At the moment there is a difference between our invoice from Celebrity UK, and that shown on my Celebrity. The one from Celebrity UK shows gratuities at the old rate, and then they are credited for the same amount under the 123GO promo. The one online shows the gratuities at the new rate, and they are credited back at the old rate. Hopefully this will be fixed before final payment. It's only a small amount, so doesn't seem worthwhile querying it.

Edited by barneyboy

BenandBeth. Thank goodness your payment has been taken care of!:D. It is a shame that you had to go through all of that stress and anxiety! :mad:

Now that it has been taken care of, you can begin to planning for your wonderful cruise!! Enjoy!!:)

Maryann

Glad you got it paid. Our final payment is due on 15th July, so I will pay it in plenty of time in case I have the same problem.

At the moment there is a difference between our invoice from Celebrity UK, and that shown on my Celebrity. The one from Celebrity UK shows gratuities at the old rate, and then they are credited for the same amount under the 123GO promo. The one online shows the gratuities at the new rate, and they are credited back at the old rate. Hopefully this will be fixed before final payment. It's only a small amount, so doesn't seem worthwhile querying it.

It is best not to concern yourself with the online accounting information. It frequently differs from reality. We usually have fictitious credits once we have paid in full but that does not mean that Celebrity owes us money!

Incidentally, the same applies on board! At the end of our latest cruise, we were in credit and, on the penultimate day, I collected what we were owe in cash. I received a printed invoice with a zero balance. When I checked later to make sure no other charges had been added, the payment to me was shown as a payment to Celebrity and our account was over US$1,000 in credit. I kept checking until we left the ship and the credit was still showing. Needless to say, we never received a credit on our credit card:D