NEW Cruise Rewards Program

SeaShark

Received from NCL:

As part of our Partners First commitment to continue to invest in your success, we are excited to announce the debut of a new program, CruiseNext // CruiseNext Ultimate.

As a replacement to the Cruise Rewards Program, CruiseNext offers your clients the opportunity to purchase deposits for future cruises and CruiseNext Ultimate allows them to book a specific future cruise while they are onboard. This provides the opportunity to secure another great vacation experience to look forward to, at a great value and with the best selection of accommodations.

What makes this program so exciting is that the new reservation will automatically be transferred to your agency upon completion of the cruise! This protects the integrity of your client relationship and means that you'll receive commission on any future cruises your clients book while onboard. There is nothing more for you to do once your clients return home except help them plan what to do on their next vacation.

Norwegian is committed to always putting you first and CruiseNext is yet another area where we are working hard to ensure that you have every opportunity for success.

See the attached examples of the collateral being distributed to guests onboard...

The following schedule reflects launch dates across the fleet:

June 6 & 7 - Norwegian Breakaway, Jewel, Pearl, Pride of America, Getaway and Gem

June 12 - Norwegian Dawn

July 5 & 6 - Norwegian Star and Sun

July 12 - Norwegian Epic

July 20 - Norwegian Spirit

July 24 - Norwegian Jade

November - Norwegian Escape

Flyer.pdf

Stateroom Letter.pdf

Edited by SeaShark

On the bottom of the Flyer where you fill out the info for the CruiseNext Ultimate why would there be a place to fill in a reservation number? Isn't that for where you would put the sail date & ship of the cruise you are wanting to book with your deposit, for which you would not already have a reservation number?

What are the limitations/details? If a price goes down, is that a cancel and rebook and you can only do that once? How many people in a cabin get the benefits? Does it apply to inside/studio? There seems to be a ton of unknown! Overall I think it has the potential to be awesome, pending some details.

HoopTroop

Edited by HoopTroop

FWIW...We got a letter detailing the program, we got samples of the Stateroom Letter and Flyer that guest will receive onboard, and we got a complete schedule as to when this will be rolled out across the fleet.

Yet there will still be people complaining that NCL doesn't communicate changes in policy.

FWIW...We got a letter detailing the program, we got samples of the Stateroom Letter and Flyer that guest will receive onboard, and we got a complete schedule as to when this will be rolled out across the fleet.

Yet there will still be people complaining that NCL doesn't communicate changes in policy.

Thank you for sharing. I'm sailing on the Gem this Sunday. I'll report back what I learn about the new promotion upon my return.

Received from NCL:

As part of our Partners First commitment to continue to invest in your success, we are excited to announce the debut of a new program, CruiseNext // CruiseNext Ultimate.

As a replacement to the Cruise Rewards Program, CruiseNext offers your clients the opportunity to purchase deposits for future cruises and CruiseNext Ultimate allows them to book a specific future cruise while they are onboard. This provides the opportunity to secure another great vacation experience to look forward to, at a great value and with the best selection of accommodations.

What makes this program so exciting is that the new reservation will automatically be transferred to your agency upon completion of the cruise! This protects the integrity of your client relationship and means that you'll receive commission on any future cruises your clients book while onboard. There is nothing more for you to do once your clients return home except help them plan what to do on their next vacation.

Norwegian is committed to always putting you first and CruiseNext is yet another area where we are working hard to ensure that you have every opportunity for success.

See the attached examples of the collateral being distributed to guests onboard...

The following schedule reflects launch dates across the fleet:

June 6 & 7 - Norwegian Breakaway, Jewel, Pearl, Pride of America, Getaway and Gem

June 12 - Norwegian Dawn

July 5 & 6 - Norwegian Star and Sun

July 12 - Norwegian Epic

July 20 - Norwegian Spirit

July 24 - Norwegian Jade

November - Norwegian Escape

seashark, are these new incentives in leu of or, an addition to any current promos NCL may run when you are ready to book?

Anyway thank you for the information.

Great user name BTW. A bar in San Francisco had a drink called a Seashark

Have no idea why I was compelled to tell you that.

Am I missing something? CruiseNext is the same old FCC--no difference?

Looks like if you buy 2-4 certificates you will get $125.00 OBC for each one to be used on the cruise you are on. Versus $100.00 you used to get when purchasing multiple certificates

Am I missing something? CruiseNext is the same old FCC--no difference?

yup, same here. all i see is just a little more obc if you buy 2+.

they could have kept the FCC name and just say they enhanced it.

and they could have just called the promo program FCC Ultimate.

hopefully cruisenext ultimate applies to Inside rooms.

Im going on the Breakaway in July but also have a CAS offer to Bahamas I haven't booked yet.

would love to be able to do this:

1) buy 2 cruiseNext certificates and get $250 obc

2a) book my free Bahamas cruise while onboard and get Ultimate Dining for my Inside room via Cruisenext Ultimate.

2b) use one of the cruisenext certificates towards the taxes/fees for my 'free' Bahamas cruise

Edited by fstuff1

Looking at the brochure and see they new CruiseNext deposits are not transferable.

huh? the .pdf files in the OP said cruisenext deposits are fully transferable.

it looks like the same as FCC.

I think you mean cruisenext Ultimate? that is not transferable

Edited by fstuff1

seashark, are these new incentives in leu of or, an addition to any current promos NCL may run when you are ready to book?

same question although the June/July promos on ncl.com is the same as Cruisenext ultimate if OV + above.

so if you can only use 1 offer, then there's no need to book while on the ship if you're sailing in June/july.

book at your leisure at home w/fast internet at your fingertips.

Edited by fstuff1

What are the limitations/details? If a price goes down, is that a cancel and rebook and you can only do that once? How many people in a cabin get the benefits? Does it apply to inside/studio? There seems to be a ton of unknown! Overall I think it has the potential to be awesome, pending some details.

HoopTroop

I would hope that the one-time "complimentary change" means changing sail dates / ships, not as cancel/rebooks on the same cruise (to upgrade or take advantage of price drops before final payment).

yup, same here. all i see is just a little more obc if you buy 2+.

they could have kept the FCC name and just say they enhanced it.

and they could have just called the promo program FCC Ultimate.

hopefully cruisenext ultimate applies to Inside rooms.

Im going on the Breakaway in July but also have a CAS offer to Bahamas I haven't booked yet.

would love to be able to do this:

1) buy 2 cruiseNext certificates and get $250 obc

2a) book my free Bahamas cruise while onboard and get Ultimate Dining for my Inside room via Cruisenext Ultimate.

2b) use one of the cruisenext certificates towards the taxes/fees for my 'free' Bahamas cruise

CAS cruises can not be booked on board.

Harriet

Thanks for sharing. So, it's now official - there's been some discussion last month on the BA/GA reports here on CC. This was essentially being piloted on the Breakaway and Getaway as preview, they had PCC onboard. Look at it as more "cash advance" up front to NCL, as you need to buy 2 or more certificate to get $250 OBC on the sailing ($250 x 2 certs = $500) and to get the "Ultimate" - you need to know book a sailing date. Plus, the wording that "one-time change" will be allowed - so, will there be a $50 or $100 fee to rebook or change again 2nd. time (what about fare reductions ...)

Now, the fine prints & disclosures ... :D

send from my Google Nexus 5/7 MD via Tapatalk