Best way to book Chef's Table?

Meanee

I don't wait to get to the cabin - once we're on board I grab the first phone I see and call the DINE line! :D We've tried twice and been selected twice, so I guess we've been lucky. Both times were on the Grand Princess with Chef Snowden. The second time Chef Snowden looked at Mrs. Grey and I and said "You've been here before, haven't you?". Both dinners were outstanding and we would do it again.

Grey

Edited by Greyhound3

I don't wait to get to the cabin - once we're on board I grab the first phone I see and call the DINE line! :D We've tried twice and been selected twice, so I guess we've been lucky. Both times were on the Grand Princess with Chef Snowden. The second time Chef Snowden looked at Mrs. Grey and I and said "You've been here before, haven't you?". Both dinners were outstanding and we would do it again.

Grey

I think a lot of it is first come first serve. Put your interest early enough and you get in. I only did 3 chef tables, and I reserved it 3 times. I am planning to do it on my next cruise (September 22 from LA) and will ask Maitre'd, if there's a selection process.

I think a lot of it is first come first serve. Put your interest early enough and you get in. I only did 3 chef tables, and I reserved it 3 times. I am planning to do it on my next cruise (September 22 from LA) and will ask Maitre'd, if there's a selection process.

I doubt he will say anything but first come first served. ;)

I don't wait to get to the cabin - once we're on board I grab the first phone I see and call the DINE line!

I tried that once.

Turned out on that Princess ship the number was not DINE. Had to go to the cabin to find out what the real extension number was.