Tuesday's Press Release ????

Well, that puts an end to smuggling booze in bottles, and soda will have to be purchased on board. Another revenue boost for Carnival. It won't affect me or DH as we don't bring those things on board. Glad they still let us bring a bottle of wine though.

Stil can bring sodas, just has to be in a 12 ounce can. Guess this also cuts out certain energy drinks also.

All this hoopla about nothing; you can still bring soda, you can still bring wine, you can still bring water; only difference is NO BOTTLES (glass or plastic). You can get all the favorite sodas and juices in cans.

Next big announcement: SMOKE FREE CRUISING! :D

I want to give a big THANK YOU shout out to all the idiots and morons whom enjoy smuggling alcohol onto the ship. Without you, we would not be dealing with this new policy #Watergate

I don't smuggle but its odd how its not a problem on other lines.

Well honestly if carnival charged a decent price for alcohol as they did with the water no one would try smuggling it on.

Source: http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6398

I don't drink much and with the prices of alcohol on ships, I have maybe 4 the whole week. If they want to increase alcohol revenues, lower the price a tad. I would gladly buy more but from what I have seen, Carnival has no shortage of heavy drinkers willing to pay for it.

Edited by Rottweiler Puppy

I don't drink much and with the prices of alcohol on ships, I have maybe 4 the whole week. If they want to increase alcohol revenues, lower the price a tad. I would gladly buy more but from what I have seen, Carnival has no shortage of heavy drinkers willing to pay for it.

I'm with you on drink prices. I might buy two drinks on a 7 night cruise. If a mix drink was 4 or 5 dollars I would buy more. Same with pictures. I don't buy them because what they charge. Lower the price and I might

We are ok with the new rule since we usually brought soda onboard in cans anyway & the water price is at a good price point with no longer having to lug the water upon embarkation.

Longer voyages like our 13 day Sunshine, will result in rationing my Dew since only allowed 12 cans per person.

All this hoopla about nothing; you can still bring soda, you can still bring wine, you can still bring water; only difference is NO BOTTLES (glass or plastic). You can get all the favorite sodas and juices in cans.

Next big announcement: SMOKE FREE CRUISING! :D

Vitamin water zero only comes in bottles. It doesn't even come in powder or enhancers.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Vitamin water zero only comes in bottles. It doesn't even come in powder or enhancers.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I can only hope ALL SMOKING banned!!!!! Sorry that's just how I roll.

Edited by volmoma