Squeeze one more in?

I asked for and received a round table for 11 (6 adults, 5 children,mostly young teenagers) on Freedom a couple of years ago. They messed things up initially, but I stuck to my guns, and eventually got what I wanted. I had contacted them multiple times with my request before the cruise, so I was not pleased when they messed up. The table was very comfortable for the 11 of us and we had many enjoyable dinners. :)

Hoping this works out for us in the spring. My big thing is that we eat together each night since I am paying.😏 We will be eight adults and 3 kids, one of those a high chair. I plan on a asking for this a couple of weeks ahead and will "stick to my guns" when we get on board. I know it can be done. Never make a stink but over this I will. Our reservations are already all linked. Maybe C and A can help with this?

Hi we have just sailed on Allure 11 of us in total really 9 full size people and a 3 and 4 year old, one in a booster seat. We had a lovely oval table in the my time dining room on the first night and I just asked for the same table every night for approx 7.30 pm. The wait staff were all brilliant with us.

I tried to book this online before we went but couldn't but it really wasn't a problem on board, I think the young lady who took the bookings initially tried to put us on two tables but I held my ground because like you that was our main altogether time.

The other little tip that worked for us was I never told any of the teenagers etc that we had some free internet access, the phones etc all got put away for the week it was a lovely family time.

I emailed rcdining and within an hour I had a response. My email was received by a Kathleen Truscello who forwarded it to FR DiningShoreside. I received a response from Marlene Prieto stating that the "Guests are confirmed". I interpret that to mean that they have placed all 11 of us at one table. I love it when a plan comes together:D

I emailed rcdining and within an hour I had a response. My email was received by a Kathleen Truscello who forwarded it to FR DiningShoreside. I received a response from Marlene Prieto stating that the "Guests are confirmed". I interpret that to mean that they have placed all 11 of us at one table. I love it when a plan comes together:D

Do not assume that this means you are all together at one table. If you read my post above, I had the same experience pre-cruise, but it was whole different story once onboard. Sometimes the cruise line tells you what you want to hear whether it is actually the reality of the situation or not. I hope your request is honored with no "screw-ups". Enjoy your cruise!:)

I just posted the same thing on another thread. Make sure you stop by dining with your confirmation email in hand hours prior to dinner the first night. The land and sea don't always communicate. I did find the ship very accommodating though and I am sure they will make every effort to make sure you are happy (but the email won't hurt :p)

Kathleen Truscello is the Administrator of Restaurant Operations for the entire fleet. Marlene Prieto probably handles the seating assignments for the ship you are sailing on. Ask Marlene to forward to you a detailed listing of all the people that will be seated at your table all in one email, including the table # that you have been assigned. When everyone gets on board, make sure that everyone has the same table number on their sea pass card.

IF there is any problem when you are on board, having this single email from Marlene will make correcting the problem easier and it will get done.

I have had the help of rcldining@rccl.com many times and only once had a slight problem with the seating arrangement. The problem wasn't really a problem, the table number they had assigned to my group and sent to us in the email was changed, but we were still ALL seated together at a slightly larger table -- so we had a little more 'elbow room'. But when I did not see the table number that I expected to see on my sea pass card, I headed to the dining room to see what had happened. That is when I learned that the group was still all together but assigned to a bigger table.

Thanks Paulette. This is why I stay with Cruise Critic. Among all the whining and complaining we all do here, occasionally (ok, maybe frequently) a real jewel of information pops up like this. :)

Glad to be part of the help.