Price Drop on Princess Red White and Blue

peenieang

We booked the Sept 15 sailing on the Grand a few months ago. I noticed today that the prices had dropped and had a great SBC. Our TA took final payment early this morning. Is it possible for me to get a credit and the SBC for this? I do notice that there are still cabins in our category. Any help would. E greatly appreciated.

We booked the Sept 15 sailing on the Grand a few months ago. I noticed today that the prices had dropped and had a great SBC. Our TA took final payment early this morning. Is it possible for me to get a credit and the SBC for this? I do notice that there are still cabins in our category. Any help would. E greatly appreciated.

Ask your TA to check immediately...typically TAs collect final payment BEFORE the actual final payment date. So you are most likely still within the "pre final payment" phase.

Also, even if you are past final payment, it never hurts to ask. We asked for a price drop after final payment (we had booked direct with Princess) and got an additional $200 OBC.:D

Ask your TA to check immediately...typically TAs collect final payment BEFORE the actual final payment date. So you are most likely still within the "pre final payment" phase...

If I am counting correctly, you are 80 days out from your cruise. Final payment is normally 75 days and, as mentioned above, TAs often want you to pay a week or so ahead of that to help minimize last minute crises (ie: credit card declined, etc.). As long as the new pricing isn't for "new bookings only", you should be able to get refared. If it is for new bookings only, check to see if you would lose any deposit or be charged fees by your TA to cancel and rebook. Be aware you may lose your current cabin in the process.

Let us know this turns out :).

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78

Our friend paid really early (we don't cruise until November) but he was able to take advantage of the sale. He saved over $1,000! (It was double occupancy.)

How does he get that money back? Do they credit his credit card or give him an onboard credit?

He should get a credit card refund for all of it, unless part of the $1000 savings was due to OBC.

To the OP: Congrats on the savings :)!

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78