Verizon gift cards

xan51090

I have a question. For the AARP gift cards do you need points? I'm not a member yet.

On their site, look for the "Rewards for Good" program and sign up -- you take quizzes to earn points, which you can then redeem for a discount on the gift cards. Free program, and not age-dependent...not that I will ever retire -- how would I be able to afford to cruise if I did?? :D

Delivery seems to be 3weeks based on the other Verizon chat on here.

I ordered 2 $100 cards on Tuesday 6/23 and received them via usps today, 6/29, less than a week. Was shipped from Michigan. If you order more, you might need to sign and then it might come ups instead.

I notice everyone talking about the Verizon gift cards being delivered. Last year I purchased 2-$500 gift cards with Verizon Rewards and they were emailed to me and I just printed them out. Has there been a change since I bought them last year? Is there an option to print them? I'm hoping to get a couple before my cruise in January.

I notice everyone talking about the Verizon gift cards being delivered. Last year I purchased 2-$500 gift cards with Verizon Rewards and they were emailed to me and I just printed them out. Has there been a change since I bought them last year? Is there an option to print them? I'm hoping to get a couple before my cruise in January.

I didn't see an option for an electronic version.

Edited by fligster