MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I have to say while I have been blown away by the striking design of the Yacht Club and public areas, the cabin and suite photos reveal a pretty dated design - blah colour choices and a rather utilitarian feel.

With such a bright/somewhat outlandish decor in the public areas, the dull staterooms may be needed to prevent sensory overload. :D

With such a bright/somewhat outlandish decor in the public areas, the dull staterooms may be needed to prevent sensory overload. :D

I have to agree with you on this. The staterooms color scheme and decor are somewhat dull and very classic. Nothing fancy.

Two Wheels Only and Erlec:

I agree on your reasoning but ... there's restful circa 1986 and restful and stylish circa 2017!

I think that those carpets and brass glass tables look best with big frosted hair, shoulder pads and the BeeGees playing in the background....

I had a Vista Suite on Holland America's Koningsdam and all it was just a stretched normal balcony cabin. "Suite" doesn't mean much today! Bob

I agree with you there. We had a Vista Suite on Koningsdam too and it wasn’t sized much more than just a regular balcony. A Princess Mini-Suite was much larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I mentioned way back when cabin renderings were first released they were meh. Pretty basic and not my favorite color scheme. I think overall the weak link of an incredibly designed ship. Thankfully I think the rest of the ship will make up for them. I’m loving what I see.

The color schemes in the royal suite are nice

...if you like multiple shades of brown.:D

I'M NOT COMPLAINING...but maybe there are some contrasting colors worked into the fabrics that aren't visible from the videos/photos. The lighting will also help when seeing the stateroom in person. Plus, the artwork isn't there, yet.

I'll be happy no matter what. For those in the "purple" staterooms.....IDK.

I'M NOT COMPLAINING...but maybe there are some contrasting colors worked into the fabrics that aren't visible from the videos/photos. The lighting will also help when seeing the stateroom in person. Plus, the artwork isn't there, yet.

I actually LOVE the look of the 'purple' staterooms!! But I LOVE purple!!

TravelinGert ... sorry cannot help you with this one.

Fostello ... :cool:

Tngaloha ... Hope the sailing goes well for you guys, Enjoy.

Sadly some people have the patience of a gnat ... :o

:oWhat has a poor gnat ever done to you to be lumped in with that complainy so-and-so??? Poor gnat!!!! :');p

I was watching the ceremony on the Fincanteri insta page this morning. Poor buggers got drowned by the rain :/

yes love brown and earth tones. Soothing. I find the reds purples etc tooo loud!

I agree that pictures and "in person" is a total different thing. I'll be happy no matter what, simply because I'll be on vacation, on a brand new marvelous ship. All public spaces looks so nice!

I can't wait to be there. I'm counting the days since I reserved about a year ago!

Less than 3 months to go now... :D

yes love brown and earth tones. Soothing. I find the reds purples etc tooo loud!

I don't find the purples and reds too loud, just very dated looking. Reminds me of the 70's. Even the design of the sofa. Perhaps in person it all works better.

I agree that pictures and "in person" is a total different thing. I'll be happy no matter what, simply because I'll be on vacation, on a brand new marvelous ship. All public spaces looks so nice!

I can't wait to be there. I'm counting the days since I reserved about a year ago!

Less than 3 months to go now... :D

true! We booked 2 years out. Four more months!

The msc for me app , crashes , i login i get a spinning dial then the app just closes , anyone else with that issue ? On Iphone if that helps

I'm just now trying to get the app. Went through all the steps and now I have the spinning dial too (iPhone too)

Hmmm?

No wonder it only has 2 stars.

I'm just now trying to get the app. Went through all the steps and now I have the spinning dial too (iPhone too)

Hmmm?

No wonder it only has 2 stars.

We are also in Florida and have the latest version on both I-pads. The app just crashes everytime we try to open it. Seems to work better in Europe! The version is called a Versione and the login language is in French. Go figure!

Is EVERYONE in a suite or the YC? I'm starting to get a complex! LOL! ;p

Suzy, we are in YC for the first time in 3 cruises on MSC. They call it a “suite” in YC but it’s really just a stateroom.

"Nope in a lowly balcony room here, lol although I’m in Aurea balcony on forward deck 9 so I do get a double sized balcony"

johnnimac ... And all the bread dropped on you when people try to feed the Gulls! ... ;p

We are on the back in Ballast class .... :confused:

The only True Suites on Seaside are the Royal Suites.

I kind of liked the look of the purple decor but what will I care when I'm sitting in the whirlpool with a cocktail.... but then there's the pullman bed :o we will have to decide which of the 5 of us sleeps in the whirlpool. We're going to be a particularly close knit family for those 7 days!