MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I have been waiting for my status match for 2 months now. Not sailing until June so I'm trying to be patient.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Forums mobile app

You need to resubmit it. I heard from most people it's supposed to be very quick. I did mine a few months back, 2 weeks went by, nothing. Resubmitted and heard back in a couple hours. Maybe there is a glitch sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Forums mobile app

You need to resubmit it. I heard from most people it's supposed to be very quick. I did mine a few months back, 2 weeks went by, nothing. Resubmitted and heard back in a couple hours. Maybe there is a glitch sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Forums mobile app

Agreed. When I submitted my request last year it all happened in less than 24 hours.

Same for me. Submitted by status match and after three weeks of nothing I called. Was told they see the accounts have been created but the points have not been deposited, so give it another week. I did and still nothing. Submitted two online forms (neither of which have garnered a response) asking for help. Then called again last week and was now told the screen shots I sent were not legible enough. Would have been nice to have received something telling me as such. So last week I re-submitted and am now waiting again, Fun.

Same for me. Submitted by status match and after three weeks of nothing I called. Was told they see the accounts have been created but the points have not been deposited, so give it another week. I did and still nothing. Submitted two online forms (neither of which have garnered a response) asking for help. Then called again last week and was now told the screen shots I sent were not legible enough. Would have been nice to have received something telling me as such. So last week I re-submitted and am now waiting again, Fun.

Well I did mine 6 months ago and it was finished and got my number 3 days later. But I can register or get in web site under the voyager club. It keeps freezing up trying to create the account. But it is showing in my reservations

Ship looks great! Msc has some great deals going on for 2018 sailings my only hitch is i don't know what room/where to book a room (will be fantastica balcony) because there is not a whole lot of information out there. Also waiting on our loyalty match (will only be classic but still worth it) to come through.

Do you prefer mid-ship, forward or aft? Also, when booking a stateroom, check the deckplan to avoid public spaces immediately above and below you - to avoid the potential for excessive noise into your stateroom.

I have been waiting for my status match for 2 months now. Not sailing until June so I'm trying to be patient.

As others have said, it should only take a few days (a week at most). If you have not heard by now, resubmit your application. *** Remember to attach proper proof of your loyalty status ... which should be in JPG form.

As others have said, it should only take a few days (a week at most). If you have not heard by now, resubmit your application. *** Remember to attach proper proof of your loyalty status ... which should be in JPG form.
about the room have you seen any deck plans? I bet I have trouble with my match then, I did it all from my phone.

Notice you can see the Deck 9 Long balconies in the background.

Fostelo ... Did you see the info on the other thread re Seaview ?

Sidari, you've peeked my interest we have also booked on Seaview, can you say which tread you are referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Notice you can see the Deck 9 Long balconies in the background.

Fostelo ... Did you see the info on the other thread re Seaview ?

The balconies are longer than I thought. We rebooked from the mysterious SE3 to the Balcony on 9 just above the Spa.

about the room have you seen any deck plans? I bet I have trouble with my match then, I did it all from my phone.

(deck plans) Yes, the deck plans are on MSCcruisesUSA.com. We booked S3 Fantastica Suite (deck 15, on the first hump) in December 2015. The Suite on the hump provides an extra large veranda.

(loyalty match) You cannot use a PNG file to submit an image of your loyalty match (I am not sure what type of image is generated on a smartphone). If your application is not accepted, they do not necessarily send you a rejection notice. When you resubmit again ... wait three or four days ... if you do not receive an e-mail from MSC, call them to ask if they received your request. They should be able to tell you if it was approved, rejected, or pending.

Edited by SDLong329

(deck plans) Yes, the deck plans are on MSCcruisesUSA.com. We booked S3 Fantastica Suite (deck 15, on the first hump) in December 2015. The Suite on the hump provides an extra large veranda.

(loyalty match) You cannot use a PNG file to submit an image of your loyalty match (I am not sure what type of image is generated on a smartphone). If your application is not accepted, they do not necessarily send you a rejection notice. When you resubmit again ... wait three or four days ... if you do not receive an e-mail from MSC, call them to ask if they received your request. They should be able to tell you if it was approved, rejected, or pending.

I called this morning, and my match was confirmed; however I never received and email telling me. Also you mention booking on the "hump" what do you mean by that? Where the ship curves in on the deck plans? Edited by mwynn05
Addi

From MSC Fans .... :D

#MSCSeaside's AIS is now active.

The ship that follows the Sun it's alive!

112 days until the debut in Trieste 1f1ee_1f1f9.png🇮🇹

Exciting! So long until we're on Seaside in Nov. 2018 - our next cruise.The next vacation is visiting the Mouse with family and grandson. Can't wait to retire and not have to take turns like this!

I called this morning, and my match was confirmed; however I never received and email telling me. Also you mention booking on the "hump" what do you mean by that? Where the ship curves in on the deck plans?

(status match) Did they provide you with your Voyager Club number, as well as the category of your status match (silver, gold, black)?

(hump) Yes! There is a picture in post #1333 of this thread which shows the area where the ship widens. We booked a similar location on the Divina last year.

(status match) Did they provide you with your Voyager Club number, as well as the category of your status match (silver, gold, black)?

(hump) Yes! There is a picture in post #1333 of this thread which shows the area where the ship widens. We booked a similar location on the Divina last year.

yes when I called they gave me the number and the voyager status level that matched my carnivsl status