MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Just received some details from MSC UK re the size of the Aft Suite, same as on our booking, overall Module area 26 Sq metres (280 sq feet) Cabin 22 (236 sq feet) Bathroom 4 (43 sq feet) Balcony 14 Sq metres (150 sq feet)

Shower in Bathroom, 2 lower beds (usually made up as a Double) and a Double Sofa bed.

No mention of chairs or Table on the Balcony though in the details.

Just received some details from MSC UK re the size of the Aft Suite, same as on our booking, overall Module area 26 Sq metres (280 sq feet) Cabin 22 (236 sq feet) Bathroom 4 (43 sq feet) Balcony 14 Sq metres (150 sq feet)

Shower in Bathroom, 2 lower beds (usually made up as a Double) and a Double Sofa bed.

Thanks a lot for the update, the Balcony its HUGE so with that space will fit the chairs, table an a pair of chaise lounges. Im leaning to cancel my YC and Keeping the AFT, thanks again.

Thanks Dave,

The cabin sounds like it is going to be a great size and so is the balcony! Can't wait until 1 Dec.

Once again Dave and all who keep us in the know on this gorgeous ship. We really do appreciate it!

Have a great day everyone,

Gerry

I noticed on the US site they are now listing all "main" beds as queen size, no longer as a double. Sure hope they are queen size.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Sid.

Thanks for the update. When my booking listed 22mq, I was hoping that wasn't including the bathroom. And it looks like it wasn't. I'm waiting patiently for MSC to release the pics.

Ship looks great! Msc has some great deals going on for 2018 sailings my only hitch is i don't know what room/where to book a room (will be fantastica balcony) because there is not a whole lot of information out there. Also waiting on our loyalty match (will only be classic but still worth it) to come through.

Ship looks great! Msc has some great deals going on for 2018 sailings my only hitch is i don't know what room/where to book a room (will be fantastica balcony) because there is not a whole lot of information out there. Also waiting on our loyalty match (will only be classic but still worth it) to come through.

I have been waiting for my status match for 2 months now. Not sailing until June so I'm trying to be patient.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Forums mobile app