MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Please Note: MSC Seaside is a brand new ship that is still under contruction. Changes to the deckplan can be expected. Please continue to check the most recent brochure for updates.

Last Updated: 7/28/2017

^^ They are getting ready for what's coming.....:rolleyes:

Bea ... Re the drink packages, our friend sent me the upgrade package details which shows it includes snacks and drinks from the mini bar, according to the USA site for 2017/18 it only says snacks ! The UK brochure has the info missing for the same dates.

I have e mailed to try to find exactly what is contained within this Aurea drink package upgrade.

Sorry to hi jack the rendering thread guys ... ;p

Bea ... Re the drink packages, our friend sent me the upgrade package details which shows it includes snacks and drinks from the mini bar, according to the USA site for 2017/18 it only says snacks ! The UK brochure has the info missing for the same dates.

I have e mailed to try to find exactly what is contained within this Aurea drink package upgrade.

Sorry to hi jack the rendering thread guys ... ;p

I, too, apologise in advance!

The upgrade is a general one from basic to premium - it's not a watered-down version, Dave. Do you think that what's included in the premium is being further reduced?

It's becoming impossible to get correct, definitive, clear, explanatory information from MSC! This site is invaluable and getting ever more so!

Thanks to everyone who has been contributing to this thread. The photos and discussion are really making us excited for Seaside! We are booked in January 2018 in a Fantastica balcony and really looking forward to it. This will be our first time on MSC after 20 cruises on other lines. The amenities look amazing!

I booked a year ago an AFT corner on deck 14 port side and also a Yacht Club suite just in case.... My sailings is in march so on December I will decide what to take after seen the real facts. My heart its inclined to the AFT and I really want to keep this but im not sure that they are not going to spoil it at the end. Anyway we have a b2b unit on june on the YC so probably we will keep AFT just to compare both suites.

Seen at the pics in my minds must be a really big unit, Im not expecting 2 bedrooms but I hope a lot of space because they just have 2 units on the aft and the elevator between them so must be a really nice one....

Seen at the pics in my minds must be a really big unit, Im not expecting 2 bedrooms but I hope a lot of space because they just have 2 units on the aft and the elevator between them so must be a really nice one....

The layout of the bed and sofa portion of the staterooms are configured almost identically as compared to the aft Fantastica Suites, though the aft Aurea Suites are wider and deeper. There appears to be enough extra width to allow space for an extra chair to be provided in the corner of the stateroom - across from the sofa - with access to the sliding glass door (leading to veranda) located between the sofa and extra chair. The bathroom is larger, and is configured differently. The entrance to the suite appears to be located just past the end of the aft elevators, and curves around the bathroom, leading into the suite - lending to an extra bit of privacy. Nobody will be able to see into your stateroom when someone is entering or leaving the stateroom. I believe these suites will be the envy of the ship.

I booked a year ago an AFT corner on deck 14 port side and also a Yacht Club suite just in case.... My sailings is in march so on December I will decide what to take after seen the real facts. My heart its inclined to the AFT and I really want to keep this but im not sure that they are not going to spoil it at the end. Anyway we have a b2b unit on june on the YC so probably we will keep AFT just to compare both suites.

I'm booked on deck 14 Aft also for next June and I'm thinking about booking a Yacht Club just in case. Although, I hate to tie up 2 rooms. I'm worried since I believe these are one of few cabins (along with the 1 BR GS) that we haven't seen at least a rendering yet.

One thing I notice from the exterior pic above is that although the balcony is long and wrap around, it doesn't look very deep. Will you be able to get 2 chairs to fit comfortably out there. Does anyone else have an opinion on this? Maybe it just looks that way. My big concern is that it will be 4 of us and I don't think a regular double sofa will work for us. I still can get a YC or a Whirlpool suite with a pullman but I would really like to see a picture of this room before I change.

For those that have arrived late to the party, I have posted a Drone video on a few threads taken a few months ago of Seaside which gives a very clear indication and size of the Aft balconies.

We are also on Deck 14 in 14262, since the video was taken the Seaside has been moved to the opposite pier facing out to sea vacting the spot on the video ready for when Seaview is floated out.