New P&O Brochure.

morecambe13

HI. Does anyone know when the next P&O brochure is due out ?.I though it was June & we normally get one in the post from P&O but nothing yet. thanks.David

Brochures come out in March. Is it the world cruises one you want as that comes out at a different time. Not sure when.

Hi Dai.It's the med & northern Europe.2016 - 2017.

This brochure came out in March.

If you have an iPad/smart phone you can download the P&O app and then download the brochures.

Brian

This brochure came out in March.

If you have an iPad/smart phone you can download the P&O app and then download the brochures.

Brian

Have they stopped sending the new brochures this year? We haven't had the full brochure but have only had leaflets etc.

We got ours in March as well and booked 3 cruises when the bookings opened in April 2015. One for April 2016 to USA and Caribbean, one to Iceland in August and one to the Baltic also in August (btb).

Strange, first time in years that we haven't had one through the post. I feel a telephone call coming on.... Or a trip to the travel agent.

Strange, first time in years that we haven't had one through the post. I feel a telephone call coming on.... Or a trip to the travel agent.

I too have only had the mini-brochure for some reason. But that, in combination with the website, contains enough information that I decided that I didn't really need this year's full brochure.

For the first time last year, I did not get a full brochure sent to me and this year I have only been sent the small one. They are obviously trying to save money and get us all to do everything on-line!