50th Cruise

Murphey

Friends just got off the Caribbean Princess on their 50th. They sent pictures of the goodies in their cabin on the first day: champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and a gorgeous flower arrangement. Every day after that they received some other yummy treats. They also went to a bridge tour and each received some kind of 50th gold pin.

Is it the 50th cruise or 50 cruise credits? There's a difference. Reason I ask is that I have 49 cruise credits.

Sounds like someone said there were goodies each day, so try to make your 50th happen on a long cruise! :D;):D LOL!

Congrats on the upcoming 50th credit!

Happy Cruising!

Mark

Yeah... I have a short 5-day cruise booked in November so I assume I'll get the extra perks on the Pacific Princess 50th Anniversary cruise in December. We'll see. My "gentleman friend" has been saying for months, "Let's take a cruise this summer!" but nothing booked as yet.

I know there's a cruise credit loyalty level at which you get breakfast in Sabatini's for the whole cruise. Don't know how many that is.

Edited by Pam in CA

Thanks for the replies...yes we had heard there might be something special., so we did think about what we would book for it. ...we have a 26 day booked in September for our 50th (although technically it's a 11 and 15 day b2b, but booked as one cruise) We won't expect much, but if something special happens, we'll be very happy and appreciative. The only thing we were told by some fellow passengers at a MTL was not to waste your 50th on a 7 day cruise!! ;)

Yeah... I have a short 5-day cruise booked in November so I assume I'll get the extra perks on the Pacific Princess 50th Anniversary cruise in December. We'll see. My "gentleman friend" has been saying for months, "Let's take a cruise this summer!" but nothing booked as yet.

Do we need to have a talk with him? ;):):D I think it would be most fun for you to get recognized on the anniversary cruise. Maybe they will bring something special to the table! ;)

Thanks for the replies...yes we had heard there might be something special., so we did think about what we would book for it. ...we have a 26 day booked in September for our 50th (although technically it's a 11 and 15 day b2b, but booked as one cruise) We won't expect much, but if something special happens, we'll be very happy and appreciative. The only thing we were told by some fellow passengers at a MTL was not to waste your 50th on a 7 day cruise!! ;)

On our 50th cruise we received champagne, flowers, and chocolate covered strawberries in our room on first day. Never rec'd anything after that, no bridge tour, no pin, no extra goodies. Breakfast at Sabatini's is on your 75th cruise but who knows that could change.

On our 50th cruise we received champagne, flowers, and chocolate covered strawberries in our room on first day. Never rec'd anything after that, no bridge tour, no pin, no extra goodies. Breakfast at Sabatini's is on your 75th cruise but who knows that could change.

I guess it must depend on the staff and ship. We received it all and thought they really made us feel special.

It perhaps depends on the CC host? One thing I've thought of is that it used to be someone reaching a 50th cruise was a big deal.....now, it seems like it's not that unusual any more. But it's a HUGE milestone for us...we'll never make it to 75!! :p I'm still crossing my fingers we'll make it to our September cruise!!!

Is it the 50th cruise or 50 cruise credits? There's a difference. Reason I ask is that I have 49 cruise credits.

I called princess and asked. I was told the cruise after your 50th credit, not the one on which you earn the 50th credit. But what I have read from those who have experienced it, it was on the cruise you earn the 50th credit. I'm at 48 and want to go on a cruise with friends in a cabin by myself. I would really like to celebrate the 50th cruise with my husband on our next cruise together which is a 15 day Panama Canal cruise. It really looks like we'll be celebrating on our 7 day Valentines day Regal cruise because I am too worried to take the cruise with my friends.

Is there no longer a dedicated phone line for Captain's Circle and loyalty questions? I have been unable to find it. One TA's site said it was option 7 when you call Princess, but Princess doesn't offer an option 7 on either of the phone numbers I called.

I know there's a cruise credit loyalty level at which you get breakfast in Sabatini's for the whole cruise. Don't know how many that is.

We got that on our 75th but we didn't go since we don't eat breakfast. Crazy, huh? If you have 49 now the short cruise will be your 50th. Too bad that's the case since it would be better on a longer cruise.

Had my 50 milestone on the Pacific Princess World cruise. Received Champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, 50th anniversary pin (I think these are only given out this year) and a tour of the bridge. Did not get flowers as there is no florist on the Pacific Princess and did not get anything extra each day. There seems to be a lot on inconsistency with some Princess programs.

I called princess and asked. I was told the cruise after your 50th credit, not the one on which you earn the 50th credit. But what I have read from those who have experienced it, it was on the cruise you earn the 50th credit. I'm at 48 and want to go on a cruise with friends in a cabin by myself. I would really like to celebrate the 50th cruise with my husband on our next cruise together which is a 15 day Panama Canal cruise. It really looks like we'll be celebrating on our 7 day Valentines day Regal cruise because I am too worried to take the cruise with my friends.

Is there no longer a dedicated phone line for Captain's Circle and loyalty questions? I have been unable to find it. One TA's site said it was option 7 when you call Princess, but Princess doesn't offer an option 7 on either of the phone numbers I called.

On our 50th we got all the goodies but didn't get loyalty OBC until 51st. On our 75th celebrated that cruise. They don't delay unless you are on b2b's and the 50th falls on the 2nd or 3rd. Think that's because the info doesn't get sent to the CC host.

On our 50th we got all the goodies but didn't get loyalty OBC until 51st. On our 75th celebrated that cruise. They don't delay unless you are on b2b's and the 50th falls on the 2nd or 3rd. Think that's because the info doesn't get sent to the CC host.

You should have started getting loyalty OBC on your 21st cruise (or cruise credit).

The amount should have increased on your 32nd, 42nd and 52nd.