Oasis coke prices

what is the latest pricing (i've heard that rcl has recently raised prices) on cokes by the drink? also, is the cheapest soda package still $6.40 per day? thanks for any input from recent cruisers.

what is the latest pricing (i've heard that rcl has recently raised prices) on cokes by the drink? also, is the cheapest soda package still $6.40 per day? thanks for any input from recent cruisers.

Cans of soda run around $2.50 each, and cans are the only way to buy soda singly.

The soda package is still $6.50 per day plus 18% for guests 18 and over.

Cans of soda run around $2.50 each, and cans are the only way to buy soda singly.

The soda package is still $6.50 per day plus 18% for guests 18 and over.

I'm not understanding this comment at all.... I can go up to a bar and get a soda from the "gun" (fountain pop) that's not out of a can.

I'm not understanding this comment at all.... I can go up to a bar and get a soda from the "gun" (fountain pop) that's not out of a can.

I've seen people with beverage packages get a soda from the "gun", but to my knowledge, those without beverage packages have to purchase a can of soda.

I've seen people with beverage packages get a soda from the "gun", but to my knowledge, those without beverage packages have to purchase a can of soda.

Ive had to buy a can every time I wanted soda and you are spot on as always with soda prices at +/- 2.50 a can. I didnt have a beverage package. Without a beverage package they will not sell a glass of fountain soda out of the gun.

Ive had to buy a can every time I wanted soda and you are spot on as always with soda prices at +/- 2.50 a can. I didnt have a beverage package. Without a beverage package they will not sell a glass of fountain soda out of the gun.

How odd.... the profit margin on the soda fountain pop is outrageous. With the way they eke out every bit of profit in every other area of the ship, I wonder what the rationale is behind this decision? Maybe something to do with their licensing agreement with Coca-Cola? :confused:

If you DON'T have a package, you will get a can of soda when you buy one. If you have the soda package, and don't use the "freestyle" machine (if your ship has one), then your soda is fountain soda (from the gun).

Are the cola 'mugs' for the 'freestyle' machines programmed for that cruise only? Once bought, can they be used forever more?

There is a special chip in the bottom of the cup that times out.

On a couple of our recent Royal cruises if you were getting say a rum and coke, they were pouring the coke portion out of two-liter bottles of coke products. The same if the drink called for sprite, diet coke, and ginger ale. They were not using the "guns" for hardly anything.

Anyone know if they are still doing that? After a while the two-liter products were flat tasting.

Edited by cruisingsince94

On a couple of our recent Royal cruises if you were getting say a rum and coke, they were pouring the coke portion out of two-liter bottles of coke products. The same if the drink called for sprite, diet coke, and ginger ale. They were not using the "guns" for hardly anything.

Anyone know if they are still doing that? After a while the two-liter products were flat tasting.

I've seen that done too and thought it was strange. Imagine the trash created by all those cans and bottles!

They might have been having problems with the soda system (either the syrup, the CO2, the guns themselves, etc).

Its going to be cheaper for them to sell from the fountain than by the 2 liter. So I assume something was going on.

I've noticed this mostly in random bars, like the pool or the nightclub, while guns were still being used in other "main" (Promenade area) bars. I assumed it was a problem with the fountain system that wasn't an easy fix.

Are the cola 'mugs' for the 'freestyle' machines programmed for that cruise only? Once bought, can they be used forever more?

They are purchased for the length of the cruise, but many people on 7 day B2Bs have noted that they appear to time out on the machine after 14 days, despite their having purchased for 7 days only.