Adventure of the Seas Deck 7 Hump Balcony Question

Hi Everyone!

I am currently booked in Cabin 7618 (hump balcony), however with the new "sale" we can get a Promenade Cabin for about $700 less. Has anyone stayed in these hump balconies? Are they truly roomier than other balconies? BTW, we currently have 4 hump balconies in a row booked. We are scheduled to cruise on 5/28/16.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone!

I am currently booked in Cabin 7618 (hump balcony), however with the new "sale" we can get a Promenade Cabin for about $700 less. Has anyone stayed in these hump balconies? Are they truly roomier than other balconies? BTW, we currently have 4 hump balconies in a row booked. We are scheduled to cruise on 5/28/16.

Thanks!

Hump balcony staterooms (both inside and balcony) on Adventure are the same size as other side-facing balconies in the same category.

I would never give up a balcony....especially, for an inside cabin (which is what a promenade is!) If you need the $700..do it, I guess!

The hump doesn't enlarge any of the cabins or balconies on that class ship.

Hump balcony staterooms (both inside and balcony) on Adventure are the same size as other side-facing balconies in the same category.

Thank you, I was not aware that on this class of ship, the balconies were the same size on the hump. Great info...

Cabin 7318 is directly opposite 7618, but on the starboard side.

de08bf98ed78d42b07cf4ae56d7fcf1a.jpg

67a71e1cfd6d53877ff1df5eda3a3923.jpg

965172efc704809bc5d2b205919b0a4d.jpg

87b7435c3fcc73abf150bb26d347c09c.jpg

88b92761193d3888b01d11b949cea03c.jpg

ba3e44c17841567aa483dbf58ce488a5.jpg

These are awesome pictures, thank you so much! Just out of curiosity, do the cabins still have the tube televisions that are in your pictures? They do not have the flat screens?

Thank you everyone for the wonderful replies! I just called and found out that actually we would only save $500, so I think that I will stay in my balcony. You all are awesome and timely!

I would give up the balcony for $500, especially on Adventure! You'll be off the ship almost every day and hardly ever in your room. Why pay $500 for a balcony you probably won't use? It's a personal choice and you have to decide how much you're likely to use it, don't really base your decision off of me saying it's not worth it or others who say they'd never be caught dead without a balcony...how much will you use it? I had a balcony on my last 2 cruises and even with 3 sea days I never stepped foot on my balcony other than to show it to other people; I found it windy and cold and not at all worth the extra money...especially in adventure.

These are awesome pictures, thank you so much! Just out of curiosity, do the cabins still have the tube televisions that are in your pictures? They do not have the flat screens?

Thanks. Yes following a minor update in 2014 I believe all CRT TVs have been replaced with flat screens (well they had in the cabins on our 2 subsequent sailings on Adventure but I can't vouch for all the cabins!)