Azura are you listening

Bumpy ride

We are in Wyke Regis, between Weymouth and the Isle of Portland, about 5 minutes from Chesil Beach and the Fleet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

just about to set off for Weymouth to spend the weekend at Weymouth Regatta, hope the weather is good down with you?

Rp

just about to set off for Weymouth to spend the weekend at Weymouth Regatta, hope the weather is good down with you?

Rp

Called in at Sailing Centre this morning. It is set fair for tomorrow but probably rain on Tuesday. Have a great time 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why do you have to be so obnoxious and offensive pal?

This is a friendly and helpful Forum. Try it.

I wonder if she (bumpy ride ) will write a review of her cruise on Azura - sailing today.......?:rolleyes:

Edited by Mysticalmother

I missed the last post (so to speak). Its a shame that people behave like that on what is a fantastic Forum but I'm also surprised in how long it takes for the moderators to do something. Sadly there seems to be no shortage of these aggressive people.

I missed the last post (so to speak). Its a shame that people behave like that on what is a fantastic Forum but I'm also surprised in how long it takes for the moderators to do something. Sadly there seems to be no shortage of these aggressive people.

It is a shame, I agree. There is nothing wrong in disagreeing but there are ways and means of getting ones point made which doesn't involve rudeness & aggression.

The post in question was actually taken down very quickly - which is probably why you missed it! The moderators are unpaid people just like you and me - and sometimes see reported posts very quickly, other times it can take a while. I think they do a pretty good job really.

I hope I am never rude to anyone!

It is a shame, I agree. There is nothing wrong in disagreeing but there are ways and means of getting ones point made which doesn't involve rudeness & aggression.

The post in question was actually taken down very quickly - which is probably why you missed it! The moderators are unpaid people just like you and me - and sometimes see reported posts very quickly, other times it can take a while. I think they do a pretty good job really.

I hope I am never rude to anyone!

I suppose I do agree. Its a thankless job. The fact is they shouldn't be needed. There are plenty of differing opinions on this Form and so there should be but as you say there are ways of doing it.

• 1 month later...
Sorry to start this post again. Just wondered if Azura did listen.

I would have thought Bumpy Ride would have been back to tell us the outcome.

I think Grumpy Snide was bumped off the Forum.

Sadly missed. I would have liked to find out how she got on.

I think Grumpy Snide was bumped off the Forum.

Sadly missed. I would have liked to find out how she got on.

I don't think for a minute this was a serious thread but it was very funny. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why BumpyRide was excommunicated.

I don't think for a minute this was a serious thread but it was very funny. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why BumpyRide was excommunicated.

I don't doubt for one second that this was definitely a serious thread. BR was bumped because of aggressive and obnoxious posts that were removed.