Mocktails

Chunder Worthy

Yes...the first time I got the "unlimited sodas & more" card I thought I was limited to the mocktails listed on the bar menu (none of which were appealing to me)...but you can get any drink's "virgin" variety....I can taste the pina colada now:)

The listed mocktails are good (my favorite being the chococobanana). I also really like the virgin strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas. My kids like Shirley Temples as well (cherry sprite).

Currently on Caribbean Princessand there are only 4 mocktails on the menu and the chococobanana has been removed and on first night of the cruise we asked in Crooners bar if that is all they do or can you order others not on the menu and was told no you can only order those on the menu. Dont know if we were told this because we have soda+more package and you might have more choice if you pay $5+15%.

Yep..

THANK YOU for discreetly alerting me to an overlooked point!

Gosh, I'd better check out the drinks menu again. As I don't personally like beer, I had ignored that section, but if those drinks can be turned into tempting Mocktails-that's more drinks to "test" and report on! Oh dear:( the trials and tribulations involved in compiling a report on your cruise experience to share with other cruisers :D

THANK YOU for discreetly alerting me to an overlooked point!

Gosh, I'd better check out the drinks menu again. As I don't personally like beer, I had ignored that section, but if those drinks can be turned into tempting Mocktails-that's more drinks to "test" and report on! Oh dear:( the trials and tribulations involved in compiling a report on your cruise experience to share with other cruisers :D

Not sure how many non-alcoholic beers you will find on the ships (especially from Australia).

• 9 months later...
Yes...the first time I got the "unlimited sodas & more" card I thought I was limited to the mocktails listed on the bar menu (none of which were appealing to me)...but you can get any drink's "virgin" variety....I can taste the pina colada now:)

Do you think that kind of card is available on Norwegian?