Oasis Peanut Butter & Jelly

Plenty of peanut butter and jelly packets at breakfast time in the windjammer, dining room and for breakfast room service. If for some reason you can't get the sandwich for lunch or dinner, grab a few packets at breakfast to make a sandwich later in the day.

enjoy

m

can I be so bold to ask a question about your peanut and what you call jelly pieces.

when an american says jelly do you mean jam , im from the uk ..scotland actually...and my daughter has a liking for peanut butter pieces with strawberry jam , but only strawberry jam . different flavours of jam just dont work for her. hence the reason for me asking , and please excuse my ignorance....

cheers the noo

harry

can I be so bold to ask a question about your peanut and what you call jelly pieces.

when an american says jelly do you mean jam , im from the uk ..scotland actually...and my daughter has a liking for peanut butter pieces with strawberry jam , but only strawberry jam . different flavours of jam just dont work for her. hence the reason for me asking , and please excuse my ignorance....

cheers the noo

harry

Jelly to us is jam with no visible fruit in it. You will typically see grape jelly on the ships. I don't remember them having strawberry jam, which is also my favorite.

thanks for this info , though I will confess jelly or jam you couldn't pay me to eat a peanut butter and whatever piece, though you'd probably have the same thought if you saw me eating a black pudding and tattie scone piece lol

cheers the noo

harry

thanks for this info , though I will confess jelly or jam you couldn't pay me to eat a peanut butter and whatever piece, though you'd probably have the same thought if you saw me eating a black pudding and tattie scone piece lol

cheers the noo

harry

I love black puddings. Have them at breakfast whenever I cruise!

cheers the noo

harry

jelly and jam are technically two different things to us. Jam has more fruit, less sugar and is a different consistency. jelly.well. it wiggles. when it spreads it does not do as smoothly

strawberry is probably the second most popular flavor after grape

peanut butter doesn't come in pieces. it is either smooth or crunchy.

cheers the noo

harry

tried black pudding once. wasn't a fan. I do like your version of bacon way better and I would love to try a tattie scone some day

jelly and jam are technically two different things to us. Jam has more fruit, less sugar and is a different consistency. jelly.well. it wiggles. when it spreads it does not do as smoothly

strawberry is probably the second most popular flavor after grape

peanut butter doesn't come in pieces. it is either smooth or crunchy.

Hi sorry I had to have a wee chuckle to myself , in scotland a piece is a sandwich , if you want a wee laugh and a tast of scottish humour google for the jeely piece song........

cheers

harry