Escape Paris Package (TransAtlantic Sail Date October 29, 2015

$hip$hape

I got my edocs yesterday. Flight 11 on Air France from JFK to Paris on the 25th of Oct. Tried to book seat assignments on line would not work had to call Air France to book the seats. Asked about upgrading the seats from economy to premium economy. Air France wanted $2163.80 each. Not. Said they had 2 exit row seats available but both seats are in the middle. Instead booked 2 seats opposite each other on the aisles. Therefore only have a person on one side of us. For the flight from Miami to JFK on the 8th on Delta, was able to book comfort class seats for $59 each well worth it there.

Hi!

Got my e-docs today. Called Air France to check on my seat assignments and add my Delta account numbers to the res.

I was wondering myself if I was going to be able to attache my Delta # to the flights.

We got Air France out of DTW, flight 377. Then Delta from MIA-ATL-DTW.

What # at Air France did you call to get your Delta #'s attached to your ticket? Was it a hassle?

Edited by CP Tech

I was wondering myself if I was going to be able to attache my Delta # to the flights.

We got Air France out of DTW, flight 377. Then Delta from MIA-ATL-DTW.

What # at Air France did you call to get your Delta #'s attached to your ticket? Was it a hassle?

Hi! No hassle at all! Just call the regular Air France department, give them your confirmation number, and they will add it immediately. I was so glad for that!

The number I called was 800-237-2747.

Regards,

Sandy

Costa Rica

Edited by SandyIsRetired

(We got Air France out of DTW, flight 377. Then Delta from MIA-ATL-DTW.)

CP Tech

Are you Blue or Green????

Where you from in Michigan? I was originally born and raised in Michigan and moved to Atlanta right after I graduated from Thurston High School, in Redford.

Which hotel are you currently booked at in Paris?

Donna

Edited by somebodyII

Still no edocs and of course now I have to wait until Monday to talk to the land dept. I can click on download edocs but get message that reservation is not ready to retrieve. We did get our cabin assignment, just waiting impatiently for our flight info.

Melia La Defense

That is originally where we were booked, but I changed from 12 day to 13 and the are now putting us up at Mercure Montmartre. I really wanted to stay at Melia it is so new and modern. It seems like we are now more into the heart of the city.

Still no edocs and of course now I have to wait until Monday to talk to the land dept. I can click on download edocs but get message that reservation is not ready to retrieve. We did get our cabin assignment, just waiting impatiently for our flight info.

That stinks....it makes it harder when just about everybody else got theirs already. I looked Wednesday morning when I got up and then again about 2 hours later and there they were. After that I spent about 2 hours getting our seats reassigned. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

That stinks....it makes it harder when just about everybody else got theirs already. I looked Wednesday morning when I got up and then again about 2 hours later and there they were. After that I spent about 2 hours getting our seats reassigned. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

Thank you!

We don't have ours either.

These days I want to think it only means good things are happening.

I heard awhile back from my TA that she thought we'd be on certain flights - so, looking those up on AF today I see only premium seats available - so if ncl hasn't gotten my seats, there are 12 premium seats they might have to choose from.

It'll be fine.

We don't have ours either.

These days I want to think it only means good things are happening.

I heard awhile back from my TA that she thought we'd be on certain flights - so, looking those up on AF today I see only premium seats available - so if ncl hasn't gotten my seats, there are 12 premium seats they might have to choose from.

It'll be fine.

Right - good things come to those who wait. I saw that AF only had the premium seats. Did you see the prices? WOW!

Right - good things come to those who wait. I saw that AF only had the premium seats. Did you see the prices? WOW!

That's what I'm saying - I didn't even pay that much for the whole trip (although I do have the $20,000,000.00 quote - maybe they meant to send me premium as a surprise, oh and maybe they're planning to upgrade me into that owners suite that just opened up)

I'm on this trip - I've had too many challenges to be bumped.

Can't wait to see what fun it will be!

Hi! No hassle at all! Just call the regular Air France department, give them your confirmation number, and they will add it immediately. I was so glad for that!

Regards,

Sandy

Costa Rica

Taken care of this morning, thanks for the info Sandy. :)

A note from from SombodyII on the main thread :

"I noticed a lot of people have been changing their cabins.

Question I have is: if you booked a Paris package, have you been able to change your cabin?"

My TA just returned my call.

She said, "NCL said, for the price you paid for the package, they cannot give you a better complimentary cabin AT THIS TIME."

But she's gonna keep checking.:)

Well - the package we got was a guarantee cabin - therefore the cabin assignment is supposed to be no less than the category you chose. You will get no worse - and should get the best cabin available at time of sailing.

But there is no "automatic" you don't get upgraded because you got such a great deal already. Yesterday I priced the cruise and air (and considering the UBP or UDP) and compared that to the package I purchased. Right now there's not much difference between the two options. So I really didn't get any "deal" that keeps me from getting upgraded.

For those who may be interested. Got a message from my TA last night.

I was trying to see if an upgrade on the Eurostar was available and what it would run.

She was told that upgrades like that can't be made until 30 days out.

Just FYI..

(I'm thinking of an upgrade to Standard Preamium. The upgrade to Business Premium wouldn't be worth it based on listed fares.)

I was trying to see if an upgrade on the Eurostar was available and what it would run.

Just FYI..

(I'm thinking of an upgrade to Standard Premium. The upgrade to Business Premium wouldn't be worth it based on listed fares.)

Speaking of our ride on the Eurostar train, I hope there is no tapping on the roof.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3219104/Misery-Eurostar-passengers-migrants-climb-roof-186mph-London-bound-train-Calais.html

A note from from SombodyII on the main thread :

"I noticed a lot of people have been changing their cabins.

Question I have is: if you booked a Paris package, have you been able to change your cabin?"

My TA just returned my call.

She said, "NCL said, for the price you paid for the package, they cannot give you a better complimentary cabin AT THIS TIME."

But she's gonna keep checking.:)

Thank you for the update. Wasn't sure how all of this worked. This is our first time booking a package and I don't like not knowing everything about the trip. I am a planner.

Just FYI..

(I'm thinking of an upgrade to Standard Preamium. The upgrade to Business Premium wouldn't be worth it based on listed fares.)

Do you know time we are scheduled to take the train? I haven't been able to find out any information regarding this and my TA is no help. I can't even add my flight to my account on Air France...I keep getting error messages and Air France has not been any help.....:(

Oh, I am so not telling my husband about this. He doesn't do well with traveling. One of his biggest fears is being stuck on a tarmac for hours and not being able to get out of his seat to use the facilities.