Cruisedeckplans.com??

I am curious if anyone has recently used Cruisedeckplans.com, and if so what are your thoughts?

Is it worth it to get a membership?

or did you find youtube, google and the cruise line website sufficient

I am curious if anyone has recently used Cruisedeckplans.com, and if so what are your thoughts?

Between the cruise web site and CC cabin reviews I have never seen the need.

I just use the cruise lines deck plans.

How much do they charge?

Keith

10.99 1 yr

11.99 2 yr (sale offer)

29.99 lifetime....

I haven't seen where they have a trial yet or even what benefits with the paid version vs the free options they offer

Only value is the decks that slide so you can more clearly see what is under/top of your cabin. You can do that without a membership. I would sort of like to see the cabin reviews, but have a feeling we have a much wider base here on cabin reviews.

I use it daily, have for years. And I have recouped my membership fee many times over by contributing pictures to the site. When I first joined, he was paying fifty cents per picture for cabin photos, and 25 cents for other pictures of the ships. It is now 25 cents each. But for some ships, where he has very few pictures, he might offer up to $2.00 each. of course, there are many features of the site that you can use without a membership. For instance, pictures of handicapped cabins are available to view without a membership. And the Drag it Deck feature, to help people see what is over and under their cabins. EM

I use it all the time and find it to be a great resource. While the deck plans can be found elsewhere the images and comments that are available make it worthwhile.

before we go on a cruise, I cut the pages out of the cruise line brochure that has the deck plans for our ship. It is usually 2 pages. The little fold out side views we get on the ship are useless.

With the deck plans you can easily see where everything is, especially restrooms.

I've belong to it for so long that I can't remember what it's original name was. And yes it is worth it. I've more than received my membership fee back over these years.

You can drag one deck on top of another to see what's on top or below the cabin you are considering. This saved me several times from booking below areas that might be consider to high levels of noise. For example the crews gym.

I also posted photos of cabins we were in. If you join check out RCL Navigator of the Seas Cabin 9200, Family Oceanvew.

Edited by lady_cruiser

It's my go-to website for deck plans and cabin descriptions. Been using it for years. Much better than the deck plans available on the cruise line web sites. Especially like the ability to super impose one deck over another to see what is above or under a cabin I am interested in. Also like the fact that just hovering the cursor over a cabin will bring up information and a floor plan about it. Much easier for me than using a color coded index along the side of the deck plan. I'm color weak and some of the colors used by the cruise lines are too similar for me to tell which is which.

Edited by sloopsailor

A new cool feature on the cruisedeckplans.com website are quick links to YouTube cabin videos. Much better than pictures. Just view the category listing on the deck plan pages and look for the YouTube icons. Click on a icon in the category you are interested in and a actual video taken by a cruiser shows up. :)

Best thing is you don't need to be a member for this feature.