All Inclusive Beverage Package

shartzog71

Can you get bottled water at all bars? Like to have bottled water in my room, so was wondering if I have the AIBP if I can just go to a bar and get my water.

Yes. Also, to have some in your cabin, just grab a bottle anytime you're heading back to the cabin to stock up.

Was on Emerald Princess 6/27 - 7/4. The all inclusive beverage package was available and purchased by many. They begin to run out of things the next to last day of the cruise. Princess supply chain could have done a better job planning in my opinion.

It was nice not to have to worry about the bar tabs with the package. But I think anyone who can plan some of their drinking to include one of two daily happy hours (buy one get one of the same) would be better off without the package. It was a port-intensive cruise (4 ports, 2 sea days), and wine and beer at cafes in the Med is not at all expensive. In three ports we brought back a bottle of wine or local liqueur and no one said anything ... not sure if that was because we had the all inclusive beverage sticker on our cards or not.

If you prefer cocktails/liquor you might consider the package since cocktails in Europe are $$$ and the bartenders on board we patronized sure didn't skimp on the booze:cool:.

We found that the some of the liquors included in the Princess package would have required an upgrade to the "premium" Celebrity package (Grey Goose, Stoli Elite, Hendrick's, JW Black, Patron, Don Julio, Zacapa, Bacardi 8, etc.). Wish that gelato at the International Cafe would have been included but it wasn't.

Gelato isn't a beverage...why would it be included in the beverage package anyway? :confused::confused:

Edited by suzyed

Gelato isn't a beverage...why would it be included in the beverage package anyway? :confused::confused:

On the Royal and Regal only there is a separate Gelato restaurant. On those two ships Gelato can be obtained with a punch on the coffee card.

Since the AIBP includes whatever a coffee card includes, on those two ships Gelato is included.

On the Royal and Regal only there is a separate Gelato restaurant. On those two ships Gelato can be obtained with a punch on the coffee card.

Since the AIBP includes whatever a coffee card includes, on those two ships Gelato is included.

When we did the TA on Royal this past April 25 for 14 days we had the AIBP. Never had it before. Nothing on Princess mentioned gelato. We had gelato on the Crown in February. It was $1.50. We went to the gelato place on the Royal and was surprised it cost $3.50. The person working there only told us that was the price but it did include toppings etc. I really wish they asked us if we had the coffee card or AIBP!!!!! Because a lot of people have it they should have asked us. If they did we would have had gelato. Also what if we went several times and paid the price??? Not good. They should be asking people. On second thought…. maybe it was better we didn't :D

Edited by dickinson