Do you laugh secretly at the pictures hanging at the photo gallery?

mcatmcat

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]A few cruises ago, after we got home. I was going through the photos and putting them in our cruise scrapbook. In the packet, I came across the photo of a fairly handsome young man (mid 20s-30s).

Holding it up, I asked SunFlower who this is.

She blushed and (with a "dreamy" look on her face) replied, "Well . . . I thought he was cute :o."

So, If you were on the Amsterdam, Seattle-Alaskan Explorer, on August 9th, 2010, and you're missing a photo . . . Please take comfort in knowing that you've made one lady rather happy and you have a permanent place of honor in our display of cruise photos. :D

When people ask, SunFlower just says, "Oh, that's Matt. He's a nephew . . ."

Hmmmmmmm. Maybe she should change her handle to "S[B][U][COLOR="Red"]i[/COLOR][/U][/B]nFlower" !![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by Calgon1

[quote name='mcatmcat']I know some people will attack me for me saying this but I was wondering if anybody else laughs at the pictures hanging at the photo gallery during the cruise. I mean I don't laugh if you have a physical problem or anything like that but some people look so funny on those pic that we can resist laughing in secret[/QUOTE]

"Laughs" or gets good laugh, I'm am often entertained by what is captured but don't need to look at pictures to get a good laugh. There is a lot of entertainment I gather just buy walking around and observing. But there is something when the "good laugh" is frozen in time :eek:

We used to get our pictures taken all the time and every time we saw them we laughed. They were usually terrible..So yes we laugh, at our own!!
But I try not to laugh at other, because theirs are probably as bad as mine and I know I wouldn't want them laughing at me. Although it's easier said than done and I know I've done it.
Now, starting with last cruise, we don't pose for pictures anymore. Not even our embarkation photo. We don't want to see them or be tempted to buy them.

[quote name='Calgon1']...So, If you were on the Amsterdam, Seattle-Alaskan Explorer, on August 9th, 2010, and you're missing a photo . . . Please take comfort in knowing that you've made one lady rather happy and you have a permanent place of honor in our display of cruise photos. :D[/QUOTE]

So she stole it?

[quote name='4x4bob']I always by-pass anyone taking ship photos. For the simple reason, they always make me look old and over weight. :D

Bob[/QUOTE]

I have the problem. But not just with ship's photographers.

When we were in St Petersburg, we could look down from our balcony and watch the photographers literally assault passengers. The one dressed as Katherine the Great had an off the shoulder gown with her bra straps showing. I really would want to be in a picture with that LOL

I laugh secretly - and sometimes not so secretly -at the people who take thier digital cameras into the photo gallery to photograph their photographs in order to avoid paying for them.

It's even funnier when they get caught by one of the photographers, and are outraged that they are shamed in front of other passengers.