NCL Survey Not Working

NCLbigfan

Last night I got a survey from NCL in an email. The subject line read: "Quick survey about other cruise lines". Always wanting to help out NCL in any way I can, I decided to open the email.

The body read: "Hello!

We are conducting a short survey (under 5 minutes) about the varying cruise lines.

Click the "Begin Survey" button below to give us your feedback!

Thanks,

Norwegian Cruise Line Guest Experience Team"

When I clicked the link it started to take me to a web page that could not load. The following words were now on my screen: "The URL is incorrect.

Please double check the URL and try again."

Way to go NCL!

I responded in an email to let them know that the URL was wrong but got this response: "This is an unmonitored inbox and all replies are automatically deleted. If you have specific questions or feedback, please find the best contact number at http://www2.ncl.com/about/contact-us.

Norwegian Cruise Line

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, FL 33126

Anybody have this same problem?????

Thanks

Had one a few months ago (and seen others who said same thing) when it (the one at the time) did work, it asks a couple questions and then you may get rejected/disqualified based on those answers so may not even be worth 2 minutes of your time.

Edited by dexddd

Well I don't know about the survey, but I've been trying make payments on several cruises since yesterday. I got one done for the Getaway, and went to the Gem, and got a statement "reservation is being edited by another user. Please wait 15 minutes and try again." This morning I get the same message, and on a payment for the Escape, I get "UH-OH, our site needed to take a short vacation." The message "500-internal server error" is also showing. So I'm guessing they have had this problem since yesterday afternoon when I started to make some payments.:rolleyes:

When I clicked the link it started to take me to a web page that could not load. The following words were now on my screen: "The URL is incorrect.

Please double check the URL and try again."

...Anybody have this same problem?????

Thanks

Exact same problem last night and just now.

I received one as well and it worked. Seems as though there was something wrong with the first linked that was emailed out.

First link was a dud yesterday. This afternoons link seemed to work fine, nice and short survey on slogans...:)

First link was a dud yesterday. This afternoons link seemed to work fine, nice and short survey on slogans...:)

I just got a second email as well, and this time the link worked. My survey was about which other cruise lines we've sailed with or not in the past 3 years, how many vacations we've taken recently, what we spend pp on them...

Was everyones survey focused on the slogan BE FREE?

Yes, as well as others things.

Wish I would have been able to take the survey yesterday, before I knew about the new Specialty Diners pricing coming up. Somehow, the word 'free' didn't kinda sit well with me today.

Harriet

I just got a second email as well, and this time the link worked. My survey was about which other cruise lines we've sailed with or not in the past 3 years, how many vacations we've taken recently, what we spend pp on them...

As was mine as well, however, there was questions about the 'BE FREE' slogan. Yours didn't mention "BE FREE' or have questions about that at all?

Harriet

As was mine as well, however, there was questions about the 'BE FREE' slogan. Yours didn't mention "BE FREE' or have questions about that at all?

Harriet

Nope, not at all. Sometimes surveys cut you off if you've given an answer that isn't want they are looking for. How far into the survey were the questions about Be Free?

(Rather ironic for NCL to ask about Be Free on a day in which they've announced a la carte pricing for specialty dining. :p )

Nope, not at all. Sometimes surveys cut you off if you've given an answer that isn't want they are looking for. How far into the survey were the questions about Be Free?

(Rather ironic for NCL to ask about Be Free on a day in which they've announced a la carte pricing for specialty dining. :p )

Almost towards the beginning when it talked about slogans and which ones I've heard of before. And yes, as I said in another post above of mine.....the timing today was NOT the best. That's why, I'm sure, they hoped to have us reply yesterday.....but with the link not working.....we got it today, along with the new "Feel Free" a la carte news! Didn't really feel that free to me!

Harriet

Almost towards the beginning when it talked about slogans and which ones I've heard of before. ...

Harriet

Thanks for the info. Without a doubt, my survey was different. Nothing at all about "Feel Free" or slogans whatsoever.