what happens if one Spouse is Elite, and the other isn't.....??????

laughing husky

It would be interesting to learn how Princess handles this situation... re laundry and mini bar set up in particular.

The mini bar set up is per cabin so the one elite would get their mini bar anyway. For laundry some here say the non elite is not eligible for laundry services. Others deny that. Since we became elite at the same time I can't comment on that.

It would be interesting to learn how Princess handles this situation... re laundry and mini bar set up in particular.
Mini-bar set-up is per cabin and can be shared. Likewise laundry. Breakfast in Sabatini's is only for passengers booked in a FULL suite. Family and guests are not included. This is not an Elite perk. If it were, there'd be chaos. Not unusual to see over 1,000 Elite members onboard. No way could Sabatini's accommodate more than a few of them.

If one spouse is Elite and the other is not it is advised that the one who is Elite not do the "haha dance" while saying, "neener, neener". Just some advice...

LOL! I have done just that with Platinum DH. :)

If one spouse is Elite and the other is not it is advised that the one who is Elite not do the "haha dance" while saying, "neener, neener". Just some advice...

Ha, ha, ha..............

It is appropriate that that spouse who is not elite walk 3 steps behind the elite spouse, and handle all the bartending chores relative to the mini-bar to which he/she is not entitled. ;)

I think it's optional whether or not the lowly spouse walking in the rear holds the end of the Elite member's train so it doesn't drag along the corridor.

Mini-bar set-up is per cabin and can be shared. Likewise laundry. Breakfast in Sabatini's is only for passengers booked in a FULL suite. Family and guests are not included. This is not an Elite perk. If it were, there'd be chaos. Not unusual to see over 1,000 Elite members onboard. No way could Sabatini's accommodate more than a few of them.

What Pam said above!

LuLu

We tell people that we have a 'mixed' marriage... (Elite and Platinum) :)

Thanks to everyone who responding.....made me laugh. I think I was having an OH WOW moment....I really did mean laundry....I do know that Sabatini's is only for full suites.....must be having a wistful moment while typing, talking on the phone and yelling at the dogs.....I really meant laundry......hahahaha...:confused:

Is it easy to do the "haha dance" with a black card shoved 'somewhere the sun doesn't shine'?:rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone who responding.....made me laugh. I think I was having an OH WOW moment....I really did mean laundry....I do know that Sabatini's is only for full suites.....must be having a wistful moment while typing, talking on the phone and yelling at the dogs.....I really meant laundry......hahahaha...:confused:

As to Elite Laundry perk, you must have the name of the Elite passenger on the bag to get free service