Ice Show - Indy Western Caribbean

My understanding is that the Ice Show is now assigned to you based on your muster station as oppsed to getting tickets the first as in the past.

My group is in cabins all over the ship, so I know we will not all be in the same must station.

So, how do we go about attending the same Ice Show??

Thank you,

Mitch.......

after reading the most current cruise compass, it makes it sound like it is assigned by muster station and you no longer stand in line.

I don't think it would be fair to have some of my group have to wait in a stand by line while others can go right in.

Hopefully we will all be able to attend the same show without issue.

Thanks,

Mitch.......

So which is it? Assigned by muster station or you get to pick? Or you line up to pick based on muster station? :confused:

Anyone actually been on this cruise want to comment?

All of the recent Indy reviews I have read have said it goes by muster station, but there is a stand-by line.

Sailed the Independence first week of June this year. Tickets for the ice show were handed out after an announcement in the compass. I think it was on the first full day. Leftovers were available at guest services - they had a huge stack. I picked mine up from the diamond concierge. I am sure suite guests could have gotten them from their concierge. Read on here that it was by muster station, but not on my cruise.

It is now done by muster station. June 1 was before the current CD was onboard. Leigh always does it by muster station on whatever ship he is CD on. I understand that you all want to attend together but honestly having sailed under both systems for most folks doing it by muster station is so much easier. The other way everyone has to stand on line to get tickets. This way only those who must all sit together and are in different cabins have to stand on a line.

It is now done by muster station. June 1 was before the current CD was onboard. Leigh always does it by muster station on whatever ship he is CD on. I understand that you all want to attend together but honestly having sailed under both systems for most folks doing it by muster station is so much easier. The other way everyone has to stand on line to get tickets. This way only those who must all sit together and are in different cabins have to stand on a line.

thanks for the info.

It was not really what I was hoping to hear.

It does not really seem fair that groups of people staying in different parts of the ship cannot attend the same show.

We are leaving on Aug. 9, so I guess we will just have to play it by ear.

THANKS everybody.

thanks for the info.

It was not really what I was hoping to hear.

It does not really seem fair that groups of people staying in different parts of the ship cannot attend the same show.

Yes, sorry it may seem unfair but trust me from experience, this way is so much better! Oh my goodness. Night and day difference. Of course, people still lined up early to get "good seats" PLUS you had to show your Sea Pass card to prove it was actually your day and time to see the show.

It's less than an hour. I think you'll be OK. Meet for drinks afterward!

Edited by Langley Cruisers