Jigsaw Puzzles onboard

twinkle toes

I love jigsaw puzzles and was thoroughly delighted when I sailed on Royal Caribbean Majestic. They had a wonderful place set up right in front of a window in the library where puzzles could be "played" by whomever came around. Unfortunately, of all the cruises we have done on Princess, there isn't any place that is really set up for them. All the tables around in the library or internet cafe are really too small to put a puzzle of any size on. Since their selection is quite meager usually, I am bringing a few 1000 and 2000 piece ones onboard on our future 15 day hawaiian cruise on the Grand in November and plan to leave them with the librarian. Does anyone know of someplace other than the library that a table could be used where the puzzle could be left out for anyone to work on when they want, that the staff wouldn't pick up?

The key here is that there is probably a designated area that the ship uses. Ask someone. I have seen puzzles set up in multiple places depending on the ship, including the indoor pool area on the Golden.

I saw one in the far back of HC once. It was there for the cruise, so I don't think the servers touched it.

I love jigsaw puzzles and was thoroughly delighted when I sailed on Royal Caribbean Majestic. They had a wonderful place set up right in front of a window in the library where puzzles could be "played" by whomever came around. Unfortunately, of all the cruises we have done on Princess, there isn't any place that is really set up for them. All the tables around in the library or internet cafe are really too small to put a puzzle of any size on. Since their selection is quite meager usually, I am bringing a few 1000 and 2000 piece ones onboard on our future 15 day hawaiian cruise on the Grand in November and plan to leave them with the librarian. Does anyone know of someplace other than the library that a table could be used where the puzzle could be left out for anyone to work on when they want, that the staff wouldn't pick up?

Provide your feedback on this issue. I'm sure PRINCESS will take it onboard :-)