"New" Allure Suite Perks Question

Hello!

Booked in a GS in December and wondering about the new Concierge area. I have read varying reports that state that complimentary drinks are available all day/evening. Others say only during the 5-8 cocktail time? Also, is breakfast and lunch available in CK or just dinner? TIA!

Can someone point me to a list of Suite Benefits?

We are on a Grand Suite in November on the Allure.

Not trying to sound pretentious or anything, but figure since we paid for a suite, want to make sure to use the benefits that appeal to me. For example:

• If there is a wait to enter the MDR is there a separate line for Suite Guests?
  • Does the Allure have a separate suite dining area in the Windjammer if the WJ is full?

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

I guess WJ special seating isn't on this class. Anyone know about expedited lines for MDR each night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the only time we've ever experienced a special area in the WJ for Gold Card Holders was on Radiance class. Whether they still have that I'm not sure.

On Oasis Class they have recently updated and added Coastal Kitchen which you will also find on Quantum class. This is a special dining venue for Gold Card Holders for all 3 meals.

As far as the MDR, if you have traditional dining, you will either eat at 6:00 or 8:30 (or 5:30 or 8:00) and enter the MDR with everyone else.

If you have MTD then you will either make a standing reservation for the same time and table each night or you can just show up and wait for a table to become available.

Edited by cruisenfever

On Oasis now and there is a special check in area in the entrance to the MDR a for gold card holders (suites and pinnacles). There is also a separate section at the rear of the WJ on the port side for gold cardholders. We never used it, because we ate breakfast in the Coastal Kichen and lunch elsewhere on he ship

I think soft drinks and beer and wine are available at lunch in CK, but can't be sure.

Coastal Kitchen is a great venue, and we enjoyed all our meals there.

Forgot to mention that we are part of. Group of 16, and we never had to wait more than 3 minutes on the nights we didn't have reservations, YMMV.

There were long lines some nights, but we walked right up to the special podium and were taken care of right away!

On Oasis now and there is a special check in area in the entrance to the MDR a for gold card holders (suites and pinnacles). There is also a separate section at the rear of the WJ on the port side for gold cardholders. We never used it, because we ate breakfast in the Coastal Kichen and lunch elsewhere on he ship

I think soft drinks and beer and wine are available at lunch in CK, but can't be sure.

Was this for MTD?

Thanks Rita, I didn't know that.

Great info, thanks for posting

Love this!!! For me, great news!! Something I'd love to see on all ships.

It was reported today by Teasterfamily, another C&A member, that the new suite program will be called the Royal Suite Class. (see the "New Suite Ugrade thread)

There are 3 classes;

Star class: Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Presidential Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, 2 bedroom Aqua Suite.

Skyclass: Aqua theatre suite 1 bedroom, crown loft suite, Owners suite, Royal Family Suite, superior Grand Suite, Grand suite

Sea class: Family connected junior suite, family suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Juniir Suite

The new suite class starts from May 2016 sailings, but only on quantam and Oasis class ships.

Anyone already booked in these categories will be in "Royal Suite Class"

SOME of the things that will be included, mores specifics will soon come, are, and depending on which class will be different... gratuities, internet, beverage options, upgraded stateroom features; in stateroom bedroom service, complimentary Royal Genie Service (butler)

Edited by later
name change