Two for one happy hour

peppy3143

For drinks that cost $10 or less only.

You are erroneously transferring a rule from the beverage package to the happy hour offer. I saw many people get 2-for-1 on extra-large sizes of drinks that were certainly over $10.

To the OP, technically bottles of hard liquor are only available through room service though there are scattered reports of purchasing them from bars. All you can do is ask but be prepared for an almost certain 'no'

Does anyone know if the two for one happy hour extends to bottles of liquor? I know we can get individual drinks during that time, just wondering if we can also get two for one bottles of vodka? Thanks!

Seriously?

I don't think you are. What you can get is a bucket of beer.

Does anyone know if the two for one happy hour extends to bottles of liquor? I know we can get individual drinks during that time, just wondering if we can also get two for one bottles of vodka? Thanks!

Can you drink two bottles of vodka in a week?

I've never heard of being able to purchase a full bottle of alcohol for the cabin. All I've heard of is the room service bottles that are only 375ml and very limited in selection. Purchasing a full bottle from the bar to consume in the cabin would be nice but I just don't see it happening. Being able to do so on a BOGO would be crazy cool but in the realm of fantasy.

LOL - now THAT's a happy hour I'd DEFINITELY attend -- save me a lot of trips to BevMo, that's for sure. Obviously that isn't happening but I DO like the way you think out of the box there Peppy!

Hahaha. Drinking two 375ml bottlers of vodka by two people on a ten day cruise is entirely inside the realm of possibility - very likely in fact.

Smuggling liquor on board isn't worth the trouble to me but this 2-for1 thing is something that I have been wondering about.

Thanks for the responses.