Adventure of the Seas- Fridge - Booze

Can you tell me if there is a Fridge on the room with a balcony? Also sailed out of PR many times in the past but not with RCL and was always able to purchase booze when getting on the ship and walk right onto the ship with it in my bag. Anyone ever try this? I know I know I am trouble :p:D At Least that is why my husband always calls me.

Pam

I wouldnt really call it a fridge but there is a "cooler" in the cabin. Ive read often that leaving the cabinet door of the cabinet the cooler is in open helps it cool things better.

Royal will only let you bring on two 750 ml bottles of wine per cabin at the embarking port only. No beer or liquor

Edited by ryano

The refrigerator was not even able to keep a few bottles of water cold. We had a soft sided cooler that we kept with ice sometimes.

You're not allowed to carry booze on, but that doesn't mean people don't try. You won't be able to purchase it at the terminal for on ship consumption, but you may be able to "sneak" it on if you buy it at a store on the way to the ship. That being said, they may catch you and take it away anyway, and you'll be stuck flying home with it potentially.

Can you tell me if there is a Fridge on the room with a balcony? Also sailed out of PR many times in the past but not with RCL and was always able to purchase booze when getting on the ship and walk right onto the ship with it in my bag. Anyone ever try this? I know I know I am trouble :p:D At Least that is why my husband always calls me.

Pam

Pam, I was just on the Adventure in May. Yes, there is a fridge in the balcony cabin. No judgement here, but I haven't attempted bringing liquor on board since it is not permitted. Wine is a different story; 2 - 750 ml bottles per cabin allowed. Although you may have gotten by on other ships, it may be confiscated on RCL. Unless you don't mind wasting your money, I wouldn't bother trying it.

I wouldnt really call it a fridge but there is a "cooler" in the cabin. Ive read often that leaving the cabinet door of the cabinet the cooler is in open helps it cool things better.

Royal will only let you bring on two 750 ml bottles of wine per cabin at the embarking port only. No beer or liquor

That makes sense, poor little fridges trying to keep things cold with all that waste heat from the motor trapped in the cupboard.

Not very energy efficient either.