Coffee Card - Menu

terrysko2000

Thanks,

Lance1224

PS Where in Florida ? We are leaving for the Venice area, where we have a second home. It is cold here in New England.:eek:

We drive up to Venice/Manasota Key to look for shark teeth! We live further south -- in Bonita Springs. Our daughter lives in New England! Brrr.

It is wonderful to be close to Ft. Lauderdale...that has certainly made it easy to take a lot of Caribbean cruises!

If you are in a suite can you change out your mini bar for a coffee card and if so how do you go about doing it?

If you get the ultimate drink package where can you order or get hot chocolate on the ship?

The entire mini bar can be exchanged for 2 coffee cards.

Call room service....

Depends on the ship. At the IC if they have one.

N :oow that they raised the price of the coffee card, I hope that doesn't mean I can't use my last 4 punches on the card I still have. I have used it on 3 previous cruises....was hoping to finish it off on the Crown in a few days. Anyone know the dets on this?

N :oow that they raised the price of the coffee card, I hope that doesn't mean I can't use my last 4 punches on the card I still have. I have used it on 3 previous cruises....was hoping to finish it off on the Crown in a few days. Anyone know the dets on this?

It went up $2 or $3, and that was last year .......:eek:

Someone posted on CC last week that they paid only $29.

You should be able to use your unused punches.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

It went up $2 or $3, and that was last year .......:eek:

Someone posted on CC last week that they paid only $29.

You should be able to use your unused punches.

We will be sailing on the Ruby in a few months. I have punches left from an Emerald cruise 5 years ago.... Will I be able to use them? Thanks

About to do our first Princess Cruise. Are the Coffee Cards only usable in the Coffee Shop or can they be used in other bars if you want a special coffee rather that an alcoholic drink. Also is it one punch per drink whether it is a small basic expresso or a fancier large latte or Black Forest whatever?

About to do our first Princess Cruise. Are the Coffee Cards only usable in the Coffee Shop or can they be used in other bars if you want a special coffee rather that an alcoholic drink. Also is it one punch per drink whether it is a small basic expresso or a fancier large latte or Black Forest whatever?

Punches.....

Wherever the drinks are served.

Not room service.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

• 1 month later...

We are cruising Apr 8-18, 2016 on the Ruby Princess. This will be my first time aboard this line. My boyfriend mentioned the coffee cards to me last night and I've been researching all day on how they work and what's available.

I was a little disappointed to find out that the Ruby does not have gelato (if indeed a true statement). However, if all of the ships have the same coffee menu I've seen here and on Google then I'll be just fine.

Thank you everyone for your posts.

We are cruising Apr 8-18, 2016 on the Ruby Princess. This will be my first time aboard this line. My boyfriend mentioned the coffee cards to me last night and I've been researching all day on how they work and what's available.

I was a little disappointed to find out that the Ruby does not have gelato (if indeed a true statement). However, if all of the ships have the same coffee menu I've seen here and on Google then I'll be just fine.

Thank you everyone for your posts.

The Ruby has gelato.

• 2 months later...

I have asked for a shot of Irish Whiskey in my lattes. One time I was charged $6.00 for the whiskey and my card was punched. Another time I was charged $6.00 and my card was not punched. I will be bringing my own flask on my next cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
I have asked for a shot of Irish Whiskey in my lattes.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm a first time princess cruiser come August. I have the alcohol package (aibp). Do they have liquor at the International Cafe? Or is there an open bar in the mornings near the IC where I can get a shot to mix with my morning drink?