Missing Excursions

RumpunchGirl

I just checked My NCL account for my upcoming cruise. I went to Explore and Plan and noticed that the amount of excursions offered has dropped significantly. I started checking what was listed for each port of call and found that there is now only 1 excursion listed for Belize City when last week there were 12-15 different options. Could this be some kind of glitch on NCL's end? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for any info.

If the excursions were bookable already, then they may have booked up by now.

If the excursions were not bookable yet, then I would surmise that NCL is resetting them.

You can call NCL and they will tell you what's up.

A couple months ago there was a bit of discussion around this as many of us had absolutely no excursions listed for our cruises. It was sorted out after a week or two. Just keep checking back. NCL seems to have difficulties keep their website up to date.

Yup, we had the same problem back then. Excursions had been showing, then they disappeared for a week or so, then they re-appeared. I called NCL during the disappearance and was told they were adding excursions, or something like that. But really, it shouldn't require them to take down all of the excursions for a week just to add more. The cruise lines (and it's not just NCL) don't seem to understand the value of having a well-functioning web site.

I just checked My NCL account for my upcoming cruise. I went to Explore and Plan and noticed that the amount of excursions offered has dropped significantly. I started checking what was listed for each port of call and found that there is now only 1 excursion listed for Belize City when last week there were 12-15 different options. Could this be some kind of glitch on NCL's end? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for any info.

I am on the same sailing and show 20 shore excursions for Belize City alone. I concur with the rest, just another NCL website glitch.

4 weeks ago all the excursions for my Feb 2016 disappeared. Posters on my roll call can still see and book excursions on their Ncl accounts. After many calls to ncl tech support and the shore ex desk, they are now saying the excursions will be loaded online 120 days prior to sail date but I can call the Shore Ex desk now and book over the phone. I have no idea why this change was made in only some reservations and not all. Very confusing.

I also noticed this a few days ago for my cruise . Went from 91 excursions down to 56. For example, Acapulco went from 15 down to 1, and PV went from 22 down to 1. Funny, but the new port (Manzanillo) stayed at 8 excursions.

I was hoping it was a glitch or update to the website but like I said, it's been a few days and it's still the same. :confused: