Obc for military service?

rentlady

Oh, Crap, I hate it when I forget to get on the ship.

Should have been December 2016.

I haven't made that slip up yet with the yearly date but I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later at my age. Sometimes I can't remember the month. :D

Does anyone know when Princess started to give cabin credit for military?

It seems like it was a loooong time ago. Can't remember.

I haven't made that slip up yet with the yearly date but I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later at my age. Sometimes I can't remember the month. :D

Does anyone know when Princess started to give cabin credit for military?

It seems like it was a loooong time ago. Can't remember.

Checking my Cruise Personalizer Captain's Circle OBC mine says it was earned on 8/30/11.

I read about it here on the Princess forum before it was officially announced for Veterans Day. I immediately applied for this great "thanks" from Princess which began under fellow Vietnam vet Alan Buckelew's watch. :)

Edited by Astro Flyer

After about 18 Princess cruises and 400 odd days I just had to reapply again to Princess with my army paperwork re obc for Emerald Princess in November.

One would hope Princess Australia gets their act into gear and does it per the US, record the information on one's Captains Circle file No.

After about 18 Princess cruises and 400 odd days I just had to reapply again to Princess with my army paperwork re obc for Emerald Princess in November.

One would hope Princess Australia gets their act into gear and does it per the US, record the information on one's Captains Circle file No.

Same here in UK. Two cruises booked for this summer. Had to re apply for both cruises. You would think at least they would allow two booking references to be entered on the one form. Hey ho, but no, here again, one rule for the US and another for the rest of us. At least the credit does appear on our account very quickly.

Cannot really understand why they would want all this extra paperwork and administration.

For me it's not all about the OBC. It's about the true meaning behind what Alan Buckelew is giving to all of us Vets. I believe all the Veterans feel this way.

This veteran definitely feels that way & it's just one of the many things that I like about a Princess cruise.

For me it's not all about the OBC. It's about the true meaning behind what Alan Buckelew is giving to all of us Vets. I believe all the Veterans feel this way.

I agree, it is a legacy from Alan Buckelew.

Platoon, stand at Ease !