Carnival Cruise Atlas

georgiacat

Cruise atlas: a magazine type brochure with all of the cruises listed for a given period of time for that particular cruise line. Princess calls them "cruise atlas".

It also includes other information such as floor plans.

Just cause you read it on CC doesn't make it true...

I'm holding in my hands (makes it tough to type!) 2 Carnival Cruise Vacation Guides - one good through April 2015, and one good through April 2017. Got 'em both at my TA. No charge. Perhaps before we go making definitive statements answering peoples questions, we should make sure we know what we're talking about... :rolleyes:

Maybe only tas get them

this is true. they are being only made available to TAs as a selling tool...and are not available to the general public anymore...unless you book with a TA...

Edited by llg13

Given that Norwegian and Royal Caribbean still have comprehensive cruise atlases available, I believe it is a poor marketing decision not to have them available for the general public. However, my recent impression is that there is much shifting of ships/itineraries within the brand. If so, having a hard copy of availabilities of cruises might become out-dated quickly. If they ever firm up their schedule, then it would make good marketing sense to print an atlas.

Given that Norwegian and Royal Caribbean still have comprehensive cruise atlases available, I believe it is a poor marketing decision not to have them available for the general public. However, my recent impression is that there is much shifting of ships/itineraries within the brand. If so, having a hard copy of availabilities of cruises might become out-dated quickly. If they ever firm up their schedule, then it would make good marketing sense to print an atlas.

If you get an NCL brochure or cruise atlas its virtually outdated and useless as they just decided to move ships as well.

Bill