Salon prices on Reflection

CruisinCadie

They are somewhere in between outrageous and you have got to be kidding me. DW found out that they usually quote for premium services even though lesser things are on the menu, especially with nails. Oh, be sure to add 18% for a tip because they will....

They priced me out a few years ago. I can get 2 massages with tips for the price of 1 on a cruise. That used to be one of my favorite parts of my cruise.

Oh yes, they expect additional tip even though they charge 18%. I have on occasion taken advantage of port specials. The Elite/Elite+ coupons are not worth the paper they are printed on when it comes to spa prices.

cruisinCadie, yes it's all on the Celebrity website, see my earlier post for the link.

Thanks, I'll check on that.

It's always cheaper to get nails done locally, but finding time to do it is the problem. The question is how much more expensive it is on board.

Kathy

I got a shellac mani on Solstice and it cost me over $100 and within 2 days it was chipping. Never again, I always go to my favorite salon before the cruise and get a mani/pedi for about half that cost.

Bev

I agree that it's much cheaper to do on land prior to the cruise but for our upcoming trip my shellac mani won't last the full time...the new growth makes it look old after about 2 weeks...I'll need to get a polish change sometime while we're away and the price looks to be about $30 if I'm reading the chart correctly? That's def more than I'd pay at home but not unreasonable for a cruise. I'll check with the spa onboard and see what the actual cost is before signing up tho.

When I went they charged $20 just to remove the old shellac! I get a french Mani for a longer cruise so the grow out doesn't show so much. Be very specific with what u want or they will try adding a hand massage that my gal includes but ship spa adds $$ ;) the overcharging just put me off.

Bev

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk