Your Favorites at Giovonni's and Sabor...

stefs111

I keep hearing people saying that Giovonni's is so good, and Sabor also, so I would like to hear what was your favorites while there, so I know what to try! I know the Quacamole is fantastic, so what else can you recommend?

Thank you for your replies.

Stefani

I keep hearing people saying that Giovonni's is so good, and Sabor also, so I would like to hear what was your favorites while there, so I know what to try! I know the Quacamole is fantastic, so what else can you recommend?

Stefani

Only been to Sabor once for lunch. My wife said the tortilla soup was excellent, better than the nacho cheese based soup in many of our restaurants. The chicken stuffed jalepeno bacon wrapped appetizer was wonderful. The chicken quesadilla was very good. The tacos are stuffed with a chipoltle bbq beef which I didn't think sounded good, but I was wrong, very wrong.

Stefani

I LOVED their Gaucomole!!! And probably one of the best Margaritas I have had!! Sorry--but that is all I had there--pre dinner one day!