Ruined for life?

seapointer

We booked a Sky Suite (Best Guarntee) and were upgraded to a Royal Suite for our Aug. 23 cruise on the Constellation. What a fabulous, roomy, well designed cabin. I suspect a small Sky Suite or Aqua Class cabin will never feel adequate after this, particularly with all the free perks that came with it.

I have no idea why we got the upgrade to that class. If I did, I would make sure to repeat what it was for the next trip.

The ship is in great shape, the food was mostly excellent, and staff was top notch.

Full review submitted and pending.

We booked a Sky Suite (Best Guarntee) and were upgraded to a Royal Suite for our Aug. 23 cruise on the Constellation. What a fabulous, roomy, well designed cabin. I suspect a small Sky Suite or Aqua Class cabin will never feel adequate after this, particularly with all the free perks that came with it.

I have no idea why we got the upgrade to that class. If I did, I would make sure to repeat what it was for the next trip.

The ship is in great shape, the food was mostly excellent, and staff was top notch.

Good for you. I've had more than 70 cruises on Celebrity and have been upgraded only once. You will enjoy all of the RS benefits including Michael's Club. Enjoy your cruise and prepare to be spoiled!

We lucked into a Royal Suite a few years back. I agree, it's kind of hard to return to a non-suite cabin, but, somehow we have managed :p

Saving our pennies (errr dollars) to someday be able to enjoy that level of luxury, space, and perks!

We booked a Sky Suite (Best Guarntee) and were upgraded to a Royal Suite for our Aug. 23 cruise on the Constellation.

I suspect a small Sky Suite or Aqua Class cabin will never feel adequate after this, particularly with all the free perks that came with it.

You are EXTREMELY fortunate you didn't get upgraded to one of the PENTHOUSE Suites. :confused:

THOSE "cabins" on M Class ships are absolutely unbelievable! ;)

Congrats on your upgrade! Hope you didn't get TOO spoiled! :p

Check my history and see how it worked out for me LOL.

1st cruise ever, I booked just like 3 weeks out, PH was $3400 for 2 of us in it. We decided it was same as 2 solo cabins, so we just shared it. I always look at a cruise as a hotel booking, so I don't get too huffy about the solo fare, it's a cabin price.

So now I only book last minute in many cases. :D

It took me a couple bookings to realize just what a steal that cabin was. But it got me hooked that's for sure.

Edited by cle-guy

First ncl cruise bumped from hc balcony to aft penthouse......had an amazing steward in a huge cabin with many of the suite perks that made rc and x take notice....wonderful as it was we had no trouble scaling back to an ov the next year at the last minute and still book balconies well in advance.......guess we turned out to be more port people than cabin people....tho no insides for me,i'll wait...

Wow...great. Amazing.

You are EXTREMELY fortunate you didn't get upgraded to one of the PENTHOUSE Suites. :confused:

THOSE "cabins" on M Class ships are absolutely unbelievable! ;)

Congrats on your upgrade! Hope you didn't get TOO spoiled! :p

Does the PH have a hot tub on the balcony?

Does the PH have a hot tub on the balcony?

Chazteach1 already answered... but forgot to tell you that you may not ever FIND it. :confused:

Just the BALCONY of an M Class Penthouse Suite is over 1,000 sq ft!!! :eek: :D :p

I want would like to take a cruise in a Reflection Suite...not sure I'll ever get to experience it, but looks so amazing...It's on my bucket list.

Our Cruise Critic roll call group did a "Cabin Crawl" on the 15 night Reflection transatlantic last fall.

The people who booked the Reflection Suite were kind enough to host their "cabin" for all of us to see.

(Including the "Ocean View" shower that hangs out over the edge of the ship 100 feet above the water!):cool:

Edited by teecee60

You are totally wrecked for sure. :D

We did have a very nice upsell to a grand suite on RCI a few years back. We have since done an "E" balcony on RCI (164 sq ft) as well as regular cabins on Solstice. While you look at the prices of the better cabins, eventually you add up all the pros and cons and value for money and compromise as you need to.

It makes you look though! You sure look and look :)

The upgrade fairy was very generous! We have cruised in the Royal Suite on the Summit these last two years. We loved it so much, we booked again for 2016. Enjoy your good fortune and have a great cruise

Victoria

Check my history and see how it worked out for me LOL.

$3400 for a PH for two is a bargain.

Oh and I never seen anyone adding all the categories to the sailing history, that's new to me. Maybe we all could add our stateroom numbers also? :D

$3400 for a PH for two is a bargain.

Oh and I never seen anyone adding all the categories to the sailing history, that's new to me. Maybe we all could add our stateroom numbers also? :D

.......not to mention I only book last minute but have future cruises listed into 2017.......Probably all insides.....

Edited by pwapwa47
spelling