Nonstop flight from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco?

OctoberKat

We need the same thing and wound up with a Virgin flight from SFO to FLL early in the morning but didn't arrive until too close to cruise time so we had to fly in a day ahead and then on the return the flight doesn't leave till later in the evening

Turns out there's a United (sigh) nonstop that departs at 1:55pm which should work out well since the ship docks At 7am and we should be off the vessel around 9am.

There's a nonstop Virgin America flight but time is inconvenient and it's more expensive than the United flight. For the life of me, i can't find Jet Blue nonstops.

We embark in LA and that's easy-peasy flying from SFO.

I wasn't lucky enough to find a direct flight on our dates but was able to score a Delta flight for $237 pp from SFO to FLL. We do have a stop though so will take us longer to get there. I'm not sure how I lucked out since most flights were going for near $400 at the time I booked and I've been watching often and the cheapest flight since the night I booked was $298. We bought 5 tickets so the savings added up! It was a rare Saturday night find and I'm super happy I looked even though I didn't expect prices to be any different than they were the day before. It just goes to show that flights open up all of the time so keep watching!!

I wasn't lucky enough to find a direct flight on our dates but was able to score a Delta flight for $237 pp from SFO to FLL. We do have a stop though so will take us longer to get there. I'm not sure how I lucked out since most flights were going for near $400 at the time I booked and I've been watching often and the cheapest flight since the night I booked was $298. We bought 5 tickets so the savings added up! It was a rare Saturday night find and I'm super happy I looked even though I didn't expect prices to be any different than they were the day before. It just goes to show that flights open up all of the time so keep watching!!

Oneway or RT at this price ?

How far ahead are you booking? My cruise is March 21st and i can't decide to pull the trigger now or not.

How far ahead are you booking? My cruise is March 21st and i can't decide to pull the trigger now or not.

I bought when we were about 110 days out and the gas prices had just dropped(then after that oil prices went back up.) I'm not sure if it was a glitch but I snagged it! The fact that the same flight has not come close to that price again is what's pretty weird. The flights we have are not great with a 3 hr layover each way but when paying for 5 tickets it is worth it. Other flights are showing in the $300 range now for my dates so I recommend booking 80-110 days out. We fly home Christmas week so was expecting to pay more for flights when I first started looking. I would personally keep watching it daily but wait to pull the trigger. Be prepared for them to go up and down daily/weekly so don't stress if they go up a lot one week. Then jump on a good deal when you find one. Oh and I booked through Travelocity if that helps. Good luck!