Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Hi Mindy.....yes they wrap around and are very nice.

Thanks Sue, they look wonderful. I think I've noted the wraparound in ports, but with the deck maps not showing it, I never really caught on. I'm still in the habit of watching for large balconies, but John doesn't relish the long aft walks, so less focused on it than I used to be, although whenever I see a really great corner one available, I can't resist :D

Has anyone heard any updates for Navigator April 2018? I was assured by D+ desk at CAS the cruise was not being cancelled lol. Let's see how true that statement is....

My TA assured me my booking for the 9nt sailing on April 13th, 2018 was safe, locked in, and that it would show back up on Royal's site "no sooner" than Tuesday. I trust him but I would feel better when RCCL charges my credit card for the deposit. I am pretty sure I got a steal.

My TA assured me my booking for the 9nt sailing on April 13th, 2018 was safe, locked in, and that it would show back up on Royal's site "no sooner" than Tuesday. I trust him but I would feel better when RCCL charges my credit card for the deposit. I am pretty sure I got a steal.

We are also on that sailing, so good to know. My TA was told the exact same thing as you. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the response.

We are also on that sailing, so good to know. My TA was told the exact same thing as you. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the response.

Agreed, I am glad someone else is getting the same information as me. Assuming our respective TA's are right and all works out, I am anxious to see if, and how much, the price goes up.

I am booked on two April 2018 sailings of Navigator booked directly with RCI both my deposits have gone through on my credit card. Cannot access the bookings though on My Cruises

I am booked on two April 2018 sailings of Navigator booked directly with RCI both my deposits have gone through on my credit card. Cannot access the bookings though on My Cruises

Same. It disappeared off my MY Cruises account last week.

Agreed, I am glad someone else is getting the same information as me. Assuming our respective TA's are right and all works out, I am anxious to see if, and how much, the price goes up.

I don't know what you booked, but the price we booked for our room was in line with what we are paying for the Navigator this December. So hopefully you will not have a price increase.

Same. It disappeared off my MY Cruises account last week.

I don't know what you booked, but the price we booked for our room was in line with what we are paying for the Navigator this December. So hopefully you will not have a price increase.

we got a GS for nearly half of what they wanted for the previous two 9nt sailings. granted the previous 2 sailings are closer to spring breaks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

we got a GS for nearly half of what they wanted for the previous two 9nt sailings. granted the previous 2 sailings are closer to spring breaks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah March and early April are high season. Our sailing is the spring doldrums before the summer season.

I have the same two Navigator sailings booked as my friend Emmy. They have charged my credit card for the deposits but I as well cannot access my bookings. Resolutions Department told me they would be back up on Wednesday

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

Edited by BugsyCruiser

I hope this cruise reappears when promised. It's unsettling when a sailing you are booked on disappears -- for whatever reason. Good luck. :)

Thanks Karen I know you understand ;)

Not sure if anyone knows it yet but the itineraries for Australia and New Zealand has been released on Cruise Cal..

Voyager, Explorer and the Radiance and Ovation.

The repositioning cruise on the Ovation hasn't been released yet though.

Thanks for the heads up.

Not sure if anyone knows it yet but the itineraries for Australia and New Zealand has been released on Cruise Cal..

Thanks for letting us know. . . . For those that usually book when cruises open [i have never played this waiting game before] Does this mean the itineraries will finally be released this week?

I am waiting for the Sept 8 Radiance cruise to Hawaii--and I know several others have posted they are, too. I have a list of balcony cabins [in order] that I would like to book. I have one last old NCC/Open booking that I plan to use for this cruise.

However, if I can not get one of these bigger balconies I think I will wait 9 days and book onboard.

Thanks for letting us know. . . . For those that usually book when cruises open [i have never played this waiting game before] Does this mean the itineraries will finally be released this week?....

My experience the last few weeks has been that the new cruises show up on Royal's website a day ot two after they show up on cruise cal.

Many times I have seen the itineraries released around midnight. With your list of specific cabins I would suggest a few late nights to get your choice of cabin.

Good advice -- and monitor this thread! I'm also looking at September, 2017, Hawaii, but we are not in competition for those balcony cabins, so no worries! :) We are actually flying to Hawaii tomorrow, and we might miss the release. :eek:

Edited by travelgoddess1

Thanks! The itineraries over my birthday don't appeal to me all that much. Bummer. The Radiance to New Zealand might be the winner. Too bad I don't have enough vacation /money or a B2B2B2B on Radiance would be awesome [emoji14]

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Good advice -- and monitor this thread! I'm also looking at September, 2017, Hawaii, but we are not in competition for those balcony cabins, so no worries! :) We are actually flying to Hawaii tomorrow, and we might miss the release. :eek:

Have fun, Karen! Are you going on a cruise from there, I assume?

We will be looking to book Vancouver to Hawaii at this time next year for 2018. I am also open to Celebrity and will be looking for the South Pacific cruise options, too. Does anyone know when Celebrity will be opening their bookings for fall of 2018?