So what are dining option will we have after refit

Antonintassie

Hi

We have our first Azamara cruise booked on the Journey HK to Singapore in Dec 2016 .

I understand the Asian restaurant has been deleted ( no loss for me as it is my least favourite cuisine ) we have an owners suite so what will the specialty restaurant options be after the refit?.

Kind Regards Anthony

Same as before. As you are in an Owners suite you will have unlimited free access to Prime C and Aqualina, plus MDR, pool grill and buffet.

... and there will be tapas offered in Looking Glass.

For a small ship AZ has a great range of dining options ... even without the Asian restaurant.

Prime C menu does not change.

Aqualina 's menu changed halfway through our 5 day cruise. Both menus were modern Italian. A daily special was offered every day.

Some highlights included; lobster salad, beef Wellington, squid ink pasta and calamari, Penna pasta in white wine a garlic sauce with beef tips, strawberry Soufflé.

The MDR changes daily, your butler can serve this menu in your suite.

The windows cafe has a theme buffet every night. These are worth trying especially if you snag a table out on the deck in warm weather. Highlight for our family was the Indian.

During the day the pool grill has a good selection.

We found the room service menu could be tweaked to match our taste/food allergies. Our butler helped with this.

Oh and afternoon tea is served in windows and in your suite. I believe evening canapés are also served in the suite but we were never in ours after 6 pm so didn't require them.

The fresh fruit bowl was kept topped up with a selection of our choice.

Cold milk was left in the mini bar and a plate of cookies for my 26 year olds supper each night after his first nights request.

Hope this helps.

Don't forget the White Night Party on the Pool Deck, which is held one night per cruise, weather permitting.

The food there is outstanding.

The way it's done, it is much superior to Windows even though I think Windows with a different theme every night is excellent.

For what it's worth, "White Night" is our most looked forward to night of the cruise.