Live from the allure in barcelona

I'm booked with Harmony from Barcelona, sailing on August next year. I just enjoyed (I really was WOWed) a Caribbean cruise with Oasis, now I'm a bit worried to sail on a same class ship in Europe, as many people say that is much harder to enjoy swimming polls, whirlpools and Lounge chairs as people put those towels and disappear for hours...how do u find this, in your cruise? Is this really happening?

On board Oasis, we felt that the chairs were toooo many to be all occupied at the same time...but maybe in the Med people behave differently...?

Italian Cruiser

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

The cruise director on the Allure for the last two weeks was Bobby Brown. We did the RCI transfers to and from the ship to the airport as we find it faster than standing in line waiting for taxis, especially going to the ship after being in transit for almost twelve hours.

[ATTACH]362451[/ATTACH]

It's a beautiful day to sail! Had the famous roast beef sandwich in the park cafe!

If possible, could you try to find out if the Royal Family Suite on deck 12, cabin 12648, has a hot tub on the balcony? I am also interested in what other furniture is on the balcony with the hot tub (ex. dining table with chairs, lounge chairs).

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your trip!!! :)

We just got off the Allure on the 13th after two weeks. The food was great and so was everything else. Most of the complaints we had were about the passengers as I've never been exposed to such rudeness or so many screaming kids on a cruise. The first week the crew wasn't as pleasant as on other trips but they perked up when the passengers changed for the second week....and so did we. My other complaint was having a excursion cancelled in each week after looking forward to them for months.

For future cruisers, schools in Europe go back the second week of September. I was told that the fourth week in August there were 1200 kids on board the Allure and the first week of September there were 800. I don't know how many there were our second week but there was a noticeable difference.

hi,

I have searched all these boards and cant get an answer. can I be so cheeky as to ask at any bar if you can find out whilst onboard is sandemans port wine included in the select drink package. I love a glass of port

enjoy your cruise

thanks in advance

hi,

I have searched all these boards and cant get an answer. can I be so cheeky as to ask at any bar if you can find out whilst onboard is sandemans port wine included in the select drink package. I love a glass of port

enjoy your cruise

thanks in advance

I cannot find a current price for Sandemans by the glass. However, I do know that it is one of the selections available with the 3 Diamond drink vouchers, so my guess is that it has a fairly low price per glass. In other words, it's either covered by the $8 per glass limit in the Select package, or a small amount more.

thank you that's what I thought but as I said I have searched all the boards including vintages price list but port not mentioned. there are several different ones onboard but always sandemans on board I drink. once I used the buy one wine and second free or discounted coupon and got it next times it wasn't included